I really hope we draft QB Drew Lock/Missouri!

aceinthehouse

19 hours ago, Woz said:

Why would we trade down if the guy we want is there at our natural position?

No trade down! Super Bowl for Super Colt! 😂 jk

I could totally see him being a bit better than Alex these remaining games bc of his knowledge of the system and his chemistry with the playmakers.

Not that much better, probably something like 250 ypg and 1.5 TDs per game.

On 11/20/2018 at 5:57 AM, turtle28 said:

Will Grier come on down!! I hope he’s available with the 32nd pick! ;)

Turtle my buddy is a huge WVU guy and I know you are as well and I really have just like last year with Payne and Guice just come to terms with the fact I want Grier on this football team!!! There are a few other players I love because ILB is a huge need to pair with Brown, even though I actually believe we already have a stud there. Harvey Clemons has been great in pass coverage!!! He and Brown IMO are our best. But we have to come away with Grier in this draft he has everything I think Gruden wants from his QB!!!

26 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Turtle my buddy is a huge WVU guy and I know you are as well and I really have just like last year with Payne and Guice just come to terms with the fact I want Grier on this football team!!! There are a few other players I love because ILB is a huge need to pair with Brown, even though I actually believe we already have a stud there. Harvey Clemons has been great in pass coverage!!! He and Brown IMO are our best. But we have to come away with Grier in this draft he has everything I think Gruden wants from his QB!!!

I agree except for JHC. I don’t think JHC will ever be a first down and short yardages 3-4 ILB. He’s a 3-4, dime LB and a 4-3 WIL LB. 

The guy who could step up in SDH. He has the capabilities, size, talent and smarts to take over for Foster next year if we don’t draft an ILB in the first few rounds who’s better.

20 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I agree except for JHC. I don’t think JHC will ever be a first down and short yardages 3-4 ILB. He’s a 3-4, dime LB and a 4-3 WIL LB. 

The guy who could step up in SDH. He has the capabilities, size, talent and smarts to take over for Foster next year if we don’t draft an ILB in the first few rounds who’s better.

I do like Hamilton as well!!!!! I like him and honestly I hope we keep tapping into the Bama defensive players!!! They don’t turn out the best CB’s which is why we can keep going to VT for those guys. But this year we need to find a way to get Grier. I believe Grier has the gunslinger attitude to put it up to guys like Harris and Doc to allow them to do what they do best!! I like Crowder but I trust Quinn!!!! That guy is only going to get better and he has the mental I want on that offense to compliment the mindset of our defensive leaders!!!

Archived