Fanspeak mocks

NudeTayne

So as we start to win all the games, our draft slot will head further and further towards the inevitable 32 slot. Let's enjoy the higher slot whilst it lasts. Here is my first fanspeak. I just did 6 rounds on this one, but whatevs. Post yours, fap over other pristine mocks etc.

16: R1P16WR AJ BROWN
MISSISSIPPI

48: R2P16 DL JEFFERY SIMMONS
MISSISSIPPI STATE

79: R3P15EDGE ZACH ALLEN
BOSTON COLLEGE

90: R3P26CB AMANI ORUWARIYE
PENN STATE

118: R4P16QB RYAN FINLEY
NC STATE

156: R5P16 OT TREY ADAMS
WASHINGTON

167: R5P27LUKAS DENIS
BOSTON COLLEGE

190: R6P16LB KENDALL JOSEPH
CLEMSON
Edited by NudeTayne
Lizard queen's English

On 9/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, NudeTayne said:

So as we start to win all the games, our draft slot will head further and further towards the inevitable 32 slot. Let's enjoy the higher slot whilst it lasts. Here is my first fanspeak. I just did 6 rounds on this one, but whatevs. Post yours, fap over other pristine mocks etc.

11: R1P11 EDGE RASHAN GARY, MICHIGAN
43: R2P11DL JEFFERY SIMMONS, MISSISSIPPI STATE
74: R3P10  CB BLESSUAN AUSTIN, RUTGERS
84: R3P20WR STANLEY MORGAN JR., NEBRASKA
113: R4P11CB AMANI ORUWARIYE, PENN STATE
151: R5P11WR AHMMON RICHARDS, MIAMI
161: R5P21QB WILL GRIER, WVU
185: R6P11LB KENDALL JOSEPH, CLEMSON

Is this supposed to be an improvement? o.O

I did one too. 

11: R1P11
WR NKEAL HARRY
ARIZONA STATE

43: R2P11
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON

74: R3P10
EDGE CHASE WINOVICH
MICHIGAN

84: R3P20
CB TRAYVON MULLEN
CLEMSON

113: R4P11
LB SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN
MIAMI

151: R5P11
S MARVELL TELL III
USC

161: R5P21
LB BEN HUMPHREYS
DUKE

185: R6P11
WR COLLIN JOHNSON
TEXAS

246: R7P30
WR JOHNNIE DIXON
OHIO STATE

247: R7P31
OT KODA MARTIN
TEXAS A&M
  • Like 1

@OttoGrahamsGhost For a number of reasons, I don't think that's realistic.

1. Love Harry, that'd be my top choice, but I can't see Dorsey going WR in round 1. He hasn't done it before, and I don't imagine that trend changing.

2. It would take a DC change for the Browns to select Lawrence. That's not a Gregggg type of DT, IMO.

3. Barring an incredible run and a remarkable combine performance, Johnnie Dixon is going undrafted. 

Obviously these are just my opinions, but I like all those guys. I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we took Harry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@OttoGrahamsGhost For a number of reasons, I don't think that's realistic.

1. Love Harry, that'd be my top choice, but I can't see Dorsey going WR in round 1. He hasn't done it before, and I don't imagine that trend changing.

2. It would take a DC change for the Browns to select Lawrence. That's not a Gregggg type of DT, IMO.

3. Barring an incredible run and a remarkable combine performance, Johnnie Dixon is going undrafted. 

Obviously these are just my opinions, but I like all those guys. I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we took Harry.

Wouldn't argue any of your points.  But would expect Dorsey to try to get his shiny new toy some playmates or playmakers. Harry is a long receiver who could be great.  I agree that Williams wouldn't want a DT that is more of a NT, I mean we got ride of Shelton, but with all the athleticism on the line adding a big athletic dude to eat up blockers and allow our ends and Ogunjobi to get in the backfield would be a God send. 

Dixon was my obligatory Ohio State player.  Couldn't complete the draft without one.  

Thanks @MistaBohmbastic, you're totally fantastic. 

• Like 2