My friend told me Jaguars and Rams have similarities is this true..

chrishill1122

The Rams offensive line is better than, if not equal to the Jaguars (I'm saying this because Andrew plays LT, which is a more important position and LT is the Jagaurs weakest spot on the O-line). 

The Rams have better WR options as they are much more consistent and slightly more talented. 

Kupp > Moncrief

Cooks > Cole

Woods > Westbrook. 

The Jagaurs have better TEs, but that's not saying much in this situation. 

The Rams have the better RB, but the Jaguars have better RB depth. Gurley > LF and just about any other RB in the NFL. Yeldon & Grant > Brown, Davis and Kelly (and most backup RBs). 

The Rams QB is on a different level. Goff is more consistent and accurate. Blake is tougher and more athletic, but Goff is a top 10 QB while Blake is a solid starter. 

Defensive line is about equal, if not in the Jagaurs favor because of depth. Donald is the best in the business. Suh is no joke either. Calais is still doing big things in his early 30s. Ngakoue is living in the opponents backfield this year, Malik is consistent in all facets of the game and Fowler has been providing constant pressure. 

Linebackers go to the Jagaurs. Wilson and Littleton have been racking up tackles and the guys on the edge have been doing their job, but Telvin Smith and Myles Jack are doing some jaw dropping things out on the field. There are few LB corps that fast in the history of the NFL. 

Defensive Backs I'm going with the a wash, if not Rams. This is a close one because this could flip at any time with the Jagaurs CB increasing their play. Talib = Ramsey. Peters = A.J Bouye. Robey-Coleman > Hayden. Gipson = Joyner. Church = Johnson. 

7 hours ago, Jags said:

The Rams offensive line is better than, if not equal to the Jaguars (I'm saying this because Andrew plays LT, which is a more important position and LT is the Jagaurs weakest spot on the O-line). 

The Rams have better WR options as they are much more consistent and slightly more talented. 

Kupp > Moncrief

Cooks > Cole

Woods > Westbrook. 

The Jagaurs have better TEs, but that's not saying much in this situation. 

The Rams have the better RB, but the Jaguars have better RB depth. Gurley > LF and just about any other RB in the NFL. Yeldon & Grant > Brown, Davis and Kelly (and most backup RBs). 

The Rams QB is on a different level. Goff is more consistent and accurate. Blake is tougher and more athletic, but Goff is a top 10 QB while Blake is a solid starter. 

Defensive line is about equal, if not in the Jagaurs favor because of depth. Donald is the best in the business. Suh is no joke either. Calais is still doing big things in his early 30s. Ngakoue is living in the opponents backfield this year, Malik is consistent in all facets of the game and Fowler has been providing constant pressure. 

Linebackers go to the Jagaurs. Wilson and Littleton have been racking up tackles and the guys on the edge have been doing their job, but Telvin Smith and Myles Jack are doing some jaw dropping things out on the field. There are few LB corps that fast in the history of the NFL. 

Defensive Backs I'm going with the a wash, if not Rams. This is a close one because this could flip at any time with the Jagaurs CB increasing their play. Talib = Ramsey. Peters = A.J Bouye. Robey-Coleman > Hayden. Gipson = Joyner. Church = Johnson. 

talib is on IR now so that tilts to the jags side. 

Archived