Week 4 GDT - Saints at New York Blue Team

Dome

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

What's up with Kamara? he doesn't look focused, he's walking everywhere on the field, 0 enthusiasm, just missed that catch on the throw he should have caught. Something's off.

Everyone looks a little off tbh.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

This is killin us.  We gotta start gettin Tds.  The floodgates are gonna open on our defense sooner or later, we all know it's comin.

This. 

We can't expect them to keep playing well. We should have a sizable lead right now, but instead we are only up by 1 score.

I'll flip the script and be positive here. The redzone offense has screwed up, but we're winning the game. We're controlling the game. We can't expect to keep the Giants down for too long, but if our offense keeps getting to the redzone, they're going to get it right soon enough too.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

This is killin us.  We gotta start gettin Tds.  The floodgates are gonna open on our defense sooner or later, we all know it's comin.

This is probably true, but we thought that for about 8 weeks straight last year and it never happened then. You never know.

also, I love Hill and the creativity with him. He’s a spark and playmaker. But we’re getting too cute with him, Brees is our QB and Hill shouldn’t be our redzone QB like we just saw. Too cute...

Just now, Dome said:

This is probably true, but we thought that for about 8 weeks straight last year and it never happened then. You never know.

also, I love Hill and the creativity with him. He’s a spark and playmaker. But we’re getting too cute with him, Brees is our QB and Hill shouldn’t be our redzone QB like we just saw. Too cute...

I agree, but to be fair, Hill should have a TD pass right now.  

I'd love if our D could hold them, I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Archived