GDT Week 4: KC @ DEN

jolly red giant

Just now, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I agree. Some people seem to believe that he should wait, but in reality, he is better than Keenum. I wouldn't have even signed Case if it was up to me. He should have stayed in Minnesota, and Cousins should be a New York Jet (with Darnold in Denver).

The offense has a ton of talent Kelly is young but he'll have support of the run game. Next week against the jets would be perfect.  This team can make a run with kelly if things break right.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

The offense has a ton of talent Kelly is young but he'll have support of the run game. Next week against the jets would be perfect.  This team can make a run with kelly if things break right.

Even if they didn't, I'd rather go 5-11 with Kelly and have him learn than go 8-8 with Keenum which is wxactly what we will end up doing. 

Just now, 1234567 said:

Even if they didn't, I'd rather go 5-11 with Kelly and have him learn than go 8-8 with Keenum which is wxactly what we will end up doing. 

Yep he’s good enough to keep us in games but tonight showed what he’s missing.   Mahomes is gonna be hard to watch for the next decade

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

The sooner Vance Joseph and his boyfriend Keenum are run out of town the better 

I am all for getting rid of Joseph, but tonight wasn’t on him.  This game was on Keenum.  For basically all season now he just isn’t a starting QB you roll out and expect to win games with.  He has no arm strength, makes poor decisions, and frequently misses open targets.  That’s on Elway who committed to him.

I typically am not someone who overreacts and I don’t think this is an overreaction, but Denver needs to send Kelly out and either tank for an elite player or let him grow and shine.  Hell, throw Hogan out there because Keenum is clearly not the answer.  

Fire Joseph, go out and get one of these young up and coming coaches who have a little bit of fire, I like James Bettcher, and go into full rebuild mode.

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

I am all for getting rid of Joseph, but tonight wasn’t on him.  This game was on Keenum.  For basically all season now he just isn’t a starting QB you roll out and expect to win games with.  He has no arm strength, makes poor decisions, and frequently misses open targets.  That’s on Elway who committed to him.

I typically am not someone who overreacts and I don’t think this is an overreaction, but Denver needs to send Kelly out and either tank for an elite player or let him grow and shine.  Hell, throw Hogan out there because Keenum is clearly not the answer.  

Fire Joseph, go out and get one of these young up and coming coaches who have a little bit of fire, I like James Bettcher, and go into full rebuild mode.

The crappy thing is they won’t go away from Case.  He’s just good enough to hold onto the gig.   Purgatory 

7 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

I'm right there with you.  Sadly I don't think Elway & VJ will see it that way.

Remember, Keenum is a "winner".  SMH.

Archived