Game 4, 2018: @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Bianconero

17 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Why is it televised on Fox?

That is a great point, it not on local TV down here in Orlando. It is on channell 711 on Direct TV. I wonder if the game is not a sell out? ON Fox down here in Orlando they are putting the Bears & Bucs on TV.

11 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

That is a great point, it not on local TV down here in Orlando. It is on channell 711 on Direct TV. I wonder if the game is not a sell out? ON Fox down here in Orlando they are putting the Bears & Bucs on TV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_on_television#Current_broadcasting_contracts

After a Broncos-Vikings game was moved to Fox in 2011 because of Fox having a lack of games as a result of an NFL flexible scheduling policy, the NFL permanently instituted a "cross-flex" policy in 2014 allowing Fox games to be moved to CBS and CBS games moved to Fox to protect each local market; this effectively guarantees each Fox and CBS affiliate in a team's primary market to carry at least one game from the team during the season. With CBS later also picking up most Thursday games, which are not designated by conference, CBS will air many more NFC games than Fox will air AFC games. For example, when Fox aired AFC game during week 6 of the 2014 season, CBS had already aired four NFC games to that point in the season (two on Thursdays and two on Sundays).

It could explain for NY part but for Jaguars' part, I have no idea as Florida has three teams playing at the same time.

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Over under us having 250yds of total offense today?

This is one of those weird games we might show up for. Like last year when we only won 5 games but beat some good teams. Sterling would have been good for this match up. This could be a great game for Pryor or Anderson. I'm going to say we will hit at 250 today.

Archived