Week 4 - Raiders vs. Browns

big_palooka

I think we get our first win, but it won't be easy. I do worry about  our new kicker. 

It's is a must win for the Raiders. It is still early , but the Raiders are probably playing to get a wildcard spot. We can't go 0-4 and think we are doing anything this year. The team has been close. Hopefully, Carr plays well today. 

We need to-

Double Miles Garrett

Not test Ward

Get after the Quarterback

get turnovers

give Cooper smelling salts

Give Bruce Irvin a brain and an instructional picture book titled "sacking the quarterback"

Get Carr hypnotherapy

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Pouting until the team gets a win seems like a good strategy. Do us a favor.... stay there. Don't need fickle fans around here anyway. 

How was I ever pouting? Everything I said was in humor and I was never upset at all and was never serious. Get off your high horse. Your exaggerating my words into actions and feelings they never were. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How was I ever pouting? Everything I said was in humor and I was never upset at all and was never serious. Get off your high horse. Your exaggerating my words into actions and feelings they never were. 

Using the word "boycotting" doesn't sound like humor to me. 

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Using the word "boycotting" doesn't sound like humor to me. 

Ok Mr. Serious. Just know next time I’m just being playfully humourus and making fun of our team in a non serious way. Gotta have fun with it. Don’t confuse me with that SBFAN or whatever his name is.. who hates the Raiders but is technically a fan. 

Let’s get back to discussing the game? I’m all for it. Let’s get that win today. 

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ok Mr. Serious. Just know next time I’m just being playfully humourus and making fun of our team in a non serious way. Gotta have fun with it. Don’t confuse me with that SBFAN or whatever his name is.. who hates the Raiders but is technically a fan. 

Let’s get back to discussing the game? I’m all for it. Let’s get that win today. 

Sorry to pigeon hole you man. The temperature of Raidernation right now, you just can't be sure. Lot of overreactions out there right now. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Hope not. Why would you want Hurst playing anything but 3-tech

I wouldn’t but he has been playing DE on some snaps. Guenther likes to rotate and we only have Key, Brown and a 35 yo Rucker that are active at DE.   

Archived