Fire Mike Smith Now

BucsDraftGeek47

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

From OWNERSHIP. That’s my silver lining for the day. Maybe 1 bad loss helps somewhat salvage the season if we get improved defense the rest of the way. The bye comes at the perfect time.

I feel like Ira knows a lot more about how things are than the rest of us. He said the same thing in his podcast this week. And that was before we let Trubisky look like an All Pro.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like Ira knows a lot more about how things are than the rest of us. He said the same thing in his podcast this week. And that was before we let Trubisky look like an All Pro.

If he just looked like an All Pro, there could be some pause.  That was, yeah, pretty epic failure today.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

If he just looked like an All Pro, there could be some pause.  That was, yeah, pretty epic failure today.

The worst part is Trubisky still missed some easy throws. If we'd played a good QB, they would've completed almost 100% of their passes.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The worst part is Trubisky still missed some easy throws. If we'd played a good QB, they would've completed almost 100% of their passes.

The fact that Turbisky did this and not Brees or Brady or Ryan etc. is why Smith has to be gone. I’m glad we played Mitch today. Shows who we really are. Make a change now and hopefully salvage the season.

Archived