Official Cut Jalen Mills thread

ninjapirate

After todays performance combined with my high opinion of Sidney Jones and also of Avonte Maddox and Rasul Douglas....I dont think we should just CUT him.

I say to ye Howie Roseman, go forth yonder in the barren wastelands of Pittsburgh and perhaps Miami and trade them this fool #31 before his value becomes negative. 

Srs though. Mills is a veteran starting corner on a SB champ, who has played well in a cpl big games (lucky for us) enough to make up for essentially being actually worse as a player than he was a year ago. I think we could possibly use him as part of a trade package for either Bell or a WR (I think Amari Cooper might be available bc Gruden....TY Hilton is someone I think is quietly available because he just isnt being utilized best in Indy with this version of Luck) ie Mills and a 2nd for Bell. Boom. Make it happen Howie.

So how many of those 50 yard plays did Mills give up? I thought it was literally all 4 of em...could be wrong. But then again, he was also saved twice by drops on 2 other passes that were thrown to a wide open wr who had just broke Jalen's ankles but the guy dropped it

Archived