Seahawks want 2nd round pick for Earl Thomas; Update: Thomas out for the year with broken leg

DigInBoys

Just now, ///mcompact said:

Did anyone notice, while he was riding in the cart along side the Cardinals' sideline, he gave a middle finger towards the opposite sideline (I'd have to guess towards the Seahawk side). I wish I could screen-shot it.

no, i think you were the only one

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This is why people holdout when not happy about contracts 

Obviously sucks the Earl Thomas got hurt and I agree that this is what he was worried about. Thay being said, the dude is under contract and not on his rookie deal.

What exactly is his argument? Every player should not be guaranteed an extension once they're in the last year of their deal. 

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Obviously sucks the Earl Thomas got hurt and I agree that this is what he was worried about. Thay being said, the dude is under contract and not on his rookie deal.

What exactly is his argument? Every player should not be guaranteed an extension once they're in the last year of their deal. 

Well they kept trying to force him in. They succeeded and he wound up getting hurt. No wonder why he wants to leave. Everyteam obviously tries to do this but this will only reinforce other players arguments arguments that either a trade or a deal needs to be done before they get back on the field again. If I am Earl Thomas I wouldn't even play for the franchise tag, I would do everything in my power to get out of there.

Archived