Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

A shutout felt really nice and the pass rush was doing things I rarely see them do.

Offense kinda sucked tho, especially in the second half. I feel like I'm the old man yelling at the cloud when I ***** about practice, but really I think #12 not practicing is having a huge impact. Hopefully he's healthy enough to run some drills this week, we're gonna need better offense at Detroit.

11 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Rodgers wasn't great, but his receivers weren't either. Should have scored 1-2 more touchdowns. 

Might be reason he's practicing more. Last weeks game was a complete disconnect between AR and the WRs.
He practiced some more this week and while not perfect - it was better than last week - against a tougher D IMO.
He needs to practice.

A lot to celebrate.  Had the Bills not just dismantled the Vikes, you probably don't put much stock in this game.

Good - OL - generally had a good game. 12 had a lot of time in the pocket.  

33 - needs to be the first back to touch the ball.  Anything less than 15 touches per game is too few.  

Receivers were up and down.  Geronimo got open a game.  Wish he would have caught a few more.  MVS is going to be a very nice weapon.  

51 had the best game of his career.  Like I've been saying - all he needs is the opportunity.  xD. For real, if he can be more consistent with that speed rush vs. Quality OT's, I'd welcome his presence on the field in pass rushing situations.  

Props to the entire D, though.  Won on first down and that let Pettine unleash his pressure packages.  Deadly vs. A rookie QB and poor OL.

Jackson had a forgettable 4th quarter playing soft coverage,  but he's looking a lot more like CB1 on the outside.  

HHCD with a great break on that ball and concentration to bring it in.  More of that, please. 

Whitehead isn't talked about enough.  

Bad

Drops.

Chucking the ball down the field when you're up by 19 late in the 3rd quarter.  I'd have loved to see the offense give the defense a break on a sustained drive or 3.  

Ugly -

can't think of much.  A lot to like from some young players.  

Archived