Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Solid win .. offense was a slop show, but the defense played as well as they can.  They took advantage of the rookie in a pretty big way.  He never looked comfortable all day long.  The Packers knocked him around pretty good.

Our offense is kind of ugly .. it looks decent in spurts and then bogs down.  Rodgers was a bit off today .. another bunch of drops though .. seemed like nearly 10.  Good win though .. take it and move on.  

Yeah, it's reminding me of 2015.  There are spurts of big plays but it's always sloppy and there's never any rhythm or efficiency.

53 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Colts went for it on 4th and 4 from their own 43 with like 27 seconds left in OT in a tie game. Texans had no timeouts left so a punt pretty much locks up a tie. Instead, they don't convert on 4th down and give the ball to the Texans right smack dab in FG range. Texans complete one pass for 24 yards and hit the game-winning FG

Dummy Bill O'Brien let 20 seconds run off the clock before finally figuring out he should call a timeout with the Colts having a 4th and 5.  It was an obvious punt situation given where the colts were on the field.  Then Frank Reich outdumbed O'Brien by going for it.  A real display of high level NFL coaching at the end of that on.

Andy Herman:

The offense is still hard to watch

Geronimo had the game Cobb had last week

Nice to see Pettine overwhelm a young quarterback

That interception by Clinton-Dix was a hell of a play. 

I'm genuienly happy for Kyler Fackrell. 

Hope Jaire isn't banged up long term.

Byron Bell was surprisingly effective against a very good defensive front.

Rodgers need to take every play clock down to zero will be the death of me. 

I remember when 3rd and long wasn't an obstacle because the Packers had Aaron Rodgers. Now, this team runs more give-up plays on 3rd and long than anyone else in the league. 

Can they play the Bills every week?

Aaron Jones was criminally underused again. 

That said, nothing is going to change unless one of the three running backs get hurt. 

This team is shockingly devoid of an identity at the moment. 

Nice to see Perry and Matthews meet at the quarterback. 

Also, great to see Morrison learn from the conversation around the league and roll off the QB as he hits Allen early in the game. Avoided a penalty by doing so. 

Why you're running Ty Montgomery into a brick wall while trying to run clock when Jamaal Willims is sitting on the bench is beyond me. 

On to Detroit.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

It was a good bad win. Impressively non-impressive. We dominated without being dominant. Fun to watch except that it wasn't. Beautifully ugly. I want my 12 hours back but it only lasted 3 hours.

i dvred it, so it only took an hour to watch it

Archived