70 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFCS QB would you take?

• Luck
    • Bortles
    • Mariota
    • Watson

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol at Mariota and Bortles being in the same tier... SMH

I'm so confused.  Where do some of you Titans fans rank Mariota?

I mean the guy above said he's around 10-14.  And there is no way Mariota is even close to the #10 QB in the league.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I'm so confused.  Where do some of you Titans fans rank Mariota?

I mean the guy above said he's around 10-14.  And there is no way Mariota is even close to the #10 QB in the league.

Bortles is a bottom 10 QB. Mariota is top 15. Not everything is about stats. I’ve been one of his biggest critics since the beginning but putting him in the same tier as Bortles is an insult. Bortles throws one pass well and that’s the crosser. Otherwise he’s a flat out bum. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Bortles is a bottom 10 QB. Mariota is top 15. Not everything is about stats. I’ve been one of his biggest critics since the beginning but putting him in the same tier as Bortles is an insult. Bortles throws one pass well and that’s the crosser. Otherwise he’s a flat out bum. 

I don't see Mariota as top 15.  So I guess that is where we disagree.  And I don't really see an argument for him in the top 15 either.

Off top of my head... Brady, Goff, Rodgers, Big Ben, Brees, Cam, Ryan, Rivers, Luck, Wilson, Smith, Cousins, Stafford, Wentz.  That's 14 names right there he's definitely not better than.  He's in the mix with a bunch of other QBs (Dalton, Tannehill, etc.) at best (personally, I'm taking Dalton over Mariota without hesitation).

So LIS.  If you wanna take him over Bortles that is fine.  I won't argue it.  But Mariota ain't that good, not to the point where he's in a whole different tier.  And Bortles for all his faults really hasn't looked that bad the last 2 years.  Inconsistent, yes... but so has Mariota.

Archived