What happened to the Falcons defense?

freeman+coleman

20 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Every team deals with injuries, the good ones get through it. I've seen first hand this past season how injuries can play a role the Saints lost Nick Fairley right before the season, who was coming off a career year in 2016. We also lost Kenny Vaccaro for about 5 games last year who was a key piece for our defense. We also lost Alex Okafor who was our 2nd best pass rusher when he was injured having what looked to be a career year. We also lost AJ Klein for several games along with Alex Anzalone, which took 2 more guys that were starters off the field. Despite losing some key pieces, we had no issue getting to the playoffs and maintaining a winning record literally missing the NFC Championship by one fluke play. So to see the Falcons playing this poorly with a few injuries just shows that simply aren't nearly as good as people had been touting them to be.

if yous say, itd be very difficult for teams to compete with the quality of the players lost to injury, all on one side of the ball. the saints list doesnt compare, not all starters are the same. falcons may (probably will) moss the playoffs but theres still 11 games left and they have a fairly easy stretch coming up. not impossible they run off 4 or 5 in a row and be right back in it.

7 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

if yous say, itd be very difficult for teams to compete with the quality of the players lost to injury, all on one side of the ball. the saints list doesnt compare, not all starters are the same. falcons may (probably will) moss the playoffs but theres still 11 games left and they have a fairly easy stretch coming up. not impossible they run off 4 or 5 in a row and be right back in it.

I agree with the bold sentence.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

I agree with the bold sentence.

you seem to really have hurt feeling over this lattimore thing. somwhat sensitive but its just the internet man. hes been crappy so far but still has time to turn it around. a guy like rhodes didnt turn into a horible corner, hes just had a rough start.. however you dont see viking fans breathing into paper bags when called on his poor play to start.

9 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you seem to really have hurt feeling over this lattimore thing. somwhat sensitive but its just the internet man. hes been crappy so far but still has time to turn it around. a guy like rhodes didnt turn into a horible corner, hes just had a rough start.. however you dont see viking fans breathing into paper bags when called on his poor play to start.

Hahaha and you seem really... *upset*...the Saints are dominating the NFC South, and ranked as one of the top teams in the NFL with Lattimore playing a valuable role in it this year. It seems as though you just can't help but go into every Saints threat and do your best to belittle the team, only to be constantly shut down with your petty arguments.

6 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Hahaha and you seem really butt hurt the Saints are dominating the NFC South, and ranked as one of the top teams in the NFL with Lattimore playing a valuable role in it this year. It seems as though you just can't help but go into every Saints threat and do your best to belittle the team, only to be constantly shut down with your petty arguments.

if yiu say so sir... i thought i was just pointing out the obvious in that thomas was not the best wr in the league this year and lattimore has had a poor start. i mean, neither of those are ground breaking. if its not the falcons winning i dont care who does outside of maybe jsacksonville.

i dont think the saints are a great team, good byt not great. if you want tk place a wager tbat they win the sb id be will yo give you +150 odds on anything uo to $1000 on my end. i think theres ways to just hVe the money sit in an account.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

if yiu say so sir... i thought i was just pointing out the obvious in that thomas was not the best wr in the league this year and lattimore has had a poor start. i mean, neither of those are ground breaking. if its not the falcons winning i dont care who does outside of maybe jsacksonville.

i dont think the saints are a great team, good byt not great. if you want tk place a wager tbat they win the sb id be will yo give you +150 odds on anything uo to $1000 on my end. i think theres ways to just hVe the money sit in an account.

Hahaha the Saints are a Super Bowl contender, the Falcons are not. Yeah lets make bets with randoms on the internet. Always a great idea lol

30 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Hahaha the Saints are a Super Bowl contender, the Falcons are not. Yeah lets make bets with randoms on the internet. Always a great idea lol

great mature come back. i dont know how its a random bet as we've been talking about the saints. i guess that confidence you have in them wanes when you have something at stake.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

great mature come back. i dont know how its a random bet as we've been talking about the saints. i guess that confidence you have in them wanes when you have something at stake.

Nah they are a Super Bowl contender, never have I said they are no contest Super Bowl favorite. So even if I was to make poor life decisions and place bets with random people on the internet, I still wouldn't make that bet as they are simply a contender unlike the Falcons who are simply just trying to contend for not last in the NFC South

Archived