The Good, the Bad, the WINNING TEAM vs the Browns

RaidersAreOne

I am too pumped up to even compose a good list.

Good:

• We won!!!!!!!
  • Carr had some bad picks, but he led us down the field consistently
  • Cooper was clutch
  • Lynch was an absolute beast today and looked like prime Lynch
  • Seeing Carrie getting toasted.
  • Our rookie was decent.
  • Cook is the best TE we have had
  • Our CB duo is legit.
  • Conley's pick 6 was dope.
  • Our D forced a lot of turnovers.
  • We finally applied some pressure.

Bad:

• Safety play was poor imo.
  • Missed sacks. Baker broke out of 3 would be sacks.
  • Miller had a rough day but was against on the better DE's.

Ugly:

• Refs. I think it was a first down and that should have been game.
  • Long plays given up on D.
  • The RTP call on Key.
  • The whistle called on Lynch's run

I was going to make a post later. Gruden has almost always made his QBs better than they had been before. Carr has been a pretty decent qb with one fantastic year. It's going to take time to come together but Carr should get better throughout the next 2 years. As for the rest of the team, who knows (see Cooper breaking the wrong way for an easy td pass with 4 mins left).  

What impressed me was how the defensive line came into the 4th quarter, making plays, playing mean. 

The good is a win. Lynch's heart and effort and anger.

Bad is our infield.

Ugly was our win. Browns were the better team today but we did what was needed and didn't give up. 

Lost games we should have won, now won one we likely should have lost. Glad to see one fall our way. The confidence our offense gained over the last 20 game minutes was huge. Let's carry that forward.

That Jordy 2 point can't be understated. Watch that replay. Wow. He's been worth every penny with his clutch plays. And Cook and Lynch. These are vets are paying off as Gruden hoped. 

Few ppl will talk about that play Richard made two jump cut and get out of bounds. That was huge. I was screaming at Carr for checking down too, but Richard wanted it. Gotta hand it to Carr for standing in the pocket, taking a shot and driving us downfield. Looked shaky at times but black mamba came back fourth quarter.

Was coaching and running errands today so didn’t see much until about halfway through the third and that was on redzone. How did our young dlinemen look? 

GipsySafety posted a lot of gifs of Miller vs Garrett. Garrett definitely won the matchup today but it could have been worse. Even still, Kolton had a few nice blocks getting out in space. I'm excited to see what he can become with more strength, experience, and refined technique. Weird. I thought I'd always hate that guy. 

Archived