The Good, the Bad, the WINNING TEAM vs the Browns

RaidersAreOne

good write up op I just will add

• Brandon Parker came in and played well...didn't notice him getting abused
  • Hankins had two fumble rec
  • Coaching- didn't get dominated in the 2nd half... was getting  nervous couldn't adjust
  • I though Kolton did okay. Garret might be the best DE in football
  • good bounce back game for Carr.. thats the Carr we all want 
  • thought Lee and Whitehead did a solid job, flying all over the field making plays

42 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

good write up op I just will add

• Brandon Parker came in and played well...didn't notice him getting abused
  • Hankins had two fumble rec
  • Coaching- didn't get dominated in the 2nd half... was getting  nervous couldn't adjust
  • I though Kolton did okay. Garret might be the best DE in football
  • good bounce back game for Carr.. thats the Carr we all want 
  • thought Lee and Whitehead did a solid job, flying all over the field making plays

Parker gave up the should be strip sack on Carr that the refs blew dead, so not great in limited time.

Ugly- So many missed tackles, I mean just awful attempts at tackles on so many plays.

51 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Parker gave up the should be strip sack on Carr that the refs blew dead, so not great in limited time.

Ugly- So many missed tackles, I mean just awful attempts at tackles on so many plays.

one bad play by Parker? I didn't notice him too much

24 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We need to keep feeding Amari. He could have easily had another TD today on the corner route where Carr missed him. He needs 10+ targets a game with more balls to him in space.

Definitely! This is what happens when he's involved consistently.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

one bad play by Parker? I didn't notice him too much

I didn't pay to much attention to him since i was watching the game so i might be wrong but i wasnt that impressed. Saw the strip sack,  he also messed up the assignment on a screen (the commentators even mentioned him after that) and in general it felt a bit uncertain.  

Offense is beginning to click, Carr just needs to eliminate the really bad throws. Lynch has been terrific, running hard on every snap. Only problem offensively has been the OL, Lynch seems like has to break a tackle before gets to th3 LOS every play. 

Defense is struggling mainly due to a lack of talent, we look soft on run downs. I do like our CBs though. Safety is a problem and I’d rather go with Joseph when fit.

Cant help but think how much better this team would be with Mack on board.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

for a raw 3rd rounder that isn't bad... he wasn't getting abused, and he is jumping from division 2 to NFL

Stop trying to hype Parker. He did nothing notable. Was beat a handful of times. Missed a block on a screen pass.

You're trying to make rookies out to be more than they are. Just stop and let things play out. He looked like a rookie out there prone to some mistakes. Leave it at that.

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Offense is beginning to click, Carr just needs to eliminate the really bad throws. Lynch has been terrific, running hard on every snap. Only problem offensively has been the OL, Lynch seems like has to break a tackle before gets to th3 LOS every play. 

Defense is struggling mainly due to a lack of talent, we look soft on run downs. I do like our CBs though. Safety is a problem and I’d rather go with Joseph when fit.

Cant help but think how much better this team would be with Mack on board.

The bad decisions from carr might be forcing cause not familiar with system. My main issue now is the lobs. Did Todd Downing teach him that. The cooper double move on carrie is probably a td of a bunch more yards, but he had to literally stop and wait for floater to drop in his lap. The nelson deep throw to.

Just now, big_palooka said:

Stop trying to hype Parker. He did nothing notable. Was beat a handful of times. Missed a block on a screen pass.

You're trying to make rookies out to be more than they are. Just stop and let things play out. He looked like a rookie out there prone to some mistakes. Leave it at that.

Miller has been pretty good for rookie LT standards though. 

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Miller has been pretty good for rookie LT standards though. 

100%. He's been solid. We've seen a lot of him and can judge off it. H_B has been posting about playing Parker and other young players (Nelson). So now that Parker got into a game, H_B is trying to hype it to look smart or something, I don't know. Point is, he wasn't noticeable enough to even form an opinion 

I've been pleasantly surprised by Miller. But passing on James was still dumb. Dude is wrecking things through 4 games and has to be on a short list of DROY candidates. 

Also, another dumb trade was round 2 with the Titans letting them move up to draft Landry.

Archived