Week 4 SNF Steelers v Ravens

Breesus mode

4 minutes ago, megatechpc said:

Pretty much.  Except your team is 3-1 and leading their division while my team has lost half its starting defense, hasn't played its starting RB yet this season, and has an annoyingly "happy" head coach that just says the same crap after every excruciating loss ("Just making mistakes but they'll be corrected next week blah blah blah")

yea.. fair enough..

I still have Marvin Lewis leading my team..

#checkmate 

5 minutes ago, megatechpc said:

Meanwhile, the Ravens got a stop...

Actually was good. COllinsworth actually made a valuable comment there because Suggs has picked Ben off on that play twice. Which is another reason we shouldn't be running it against the Ravens.

Owners are getting desperate. Alot more of advertisement in stadiums now than there used to be.

opening 2nd half kick-off I see 8 alone......

FwGbVHY.png

Petty complaint. I know.

I also think NBC highlighting the yards needed to convert is corny and doing too much.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

If only the Steelers had a top flight running back who could take the pressure off the passing game.

Le'Veon Bell's presence would've hanged nothing about this team's season so far. In fact, there are doubts he gets that runt hat Conner got to end the game last week (He's always struggled with that sans a couple dominant games). This is not me pooing on him. Just pointing out that our team's problems far exceed the running game.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If only the Steelers had a top flight running back who could take the pressure off the passing game.

They definitely do NOT need Leveon Bell and his "I don't want to be here" attitude out there.  I promise you that wouldn't help them at all at this point.  Besides, Connor has played pretty good this year so far.

Suggs needs to step up and hit Ben if the Ravens want to have a shot.  They can't rely on their secondary it wouldn't seem.

Then again, this game seems like every other game I've watched this year:  The Pats will predictably blow out the "Undefeated" Dolphins.  The Falcons will predictably blow a 4th quarter lead at the end of the game.  And the Steelers will predictably beat the Ravens at home.  Just seen all of these movies a thousand times before.

Archived