1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

15 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I wonder if this jobless girl knows that baker isn't a Supreme Court nomination. A bunch of drunk blue collar browns fans don't care about this.

In all fairness, those people dont seem to care either

10 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I think the players will have chips on their shoulders.

I shudder to think of all the ways the coaches will not take advantage of that energy.

Expect negativity, and you will find it my friend. It lurks everywhere, surrounded by the positive energy we choose to ignore.

I'm going to make a positive person out of you yet. One day, it will happen. And when that day comes, it will be glorious.

Glass is always half full Buddy Boy!

EDIT - BAKER!!!!!

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Expect negativity, and you will find it my friend. It lurks everywhere, surrounded by the positive energy we choose to ignore.

I'm going to make a positive person out of you yet. One day, it will happen. And when that day comes, it will be glorious.

Glass is always half full Buddy Boy!

EDIT - BAKER!!!!!

It always is a half glass of water with me. ;)

13 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I think the players will have chips on their shoulders.

I shudder to think of all the ways the coaches will not take advantage of that energy.

Makes me miss Romeo Crennel, he always coached with chips on his shoulders. Well, crumbs.

Looks like Callaway won’t be starting. And there going to reduce his touches in hopes of less of work load helps with his focus and energy. Landry and Higgins plus duke working more slot. Hoping Chubb get more carries he deserves them. Wondering if Dez is going to be signed soon with the reported.m reduces workload for Callaway 

8 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Looks like Callaway won’t be starting. And there going to reduce his touches in hopes of less of work load helps with his focus and energy. Landry and Higgins plus duke working more slot. Hoping Chubb get more carries he deserves them. Wondering if Dez is going to be signed soon with the reported.m reduces workload for Callaway 

He was listed as starter on the depth chart earlier. I read his snaps would be reduced, but are they starting Higgins over him too?

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

He was once capable of doing some pretty cool stuff some time ago. Now, why he would actually make sense befuddles me.

Unless we are under some pact with the NFL that requires us to have a Bowe, Britt and Bryant?

42 minutes ago, buno67 said:

bryant isnt anything like Bowe or Britt

29 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'd take bryant.

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’d take Bryant too

no way Streater is better than him

when is the last time we beat Baltimore?

Ya'll tellin me that Dez is...Somewhere Over D'wayne Bowe?

Yes, I had to. 

Archived