What teams would you like to be put in and taken out of prime time?

patriotsheatyan

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

But... we the champs....

So? Ravens didn't get any extra primetime games for being Superbowl champs.

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

7 out of the next 11 cowboy games will either be primetime or the top billed late afternoon game...

This is actually disgusting.

36 minutes ago, August4th said:

7 out of the next 11 cowboy games will either be primetime or the top billed late afternoon game...

I'm surprised it's only 7 of 11, I would have guessed 10 of 11 or even all 11. It seems that when the Cowboys aren't a prime time game, they're Fox's America's Blowout Game of the Week game.

Usually that's not too big of a problem here in Colorado because the Broncos play so many of their games in the afternoon but, truth be told, I don't really want to watch the Broncos this year. 

5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'm really tired of watching th Cowboys in prime time.  

I agree. The Cowboys shouldnt be in prime time games. They are a joke. I hear more big talk from their players, owner, coaches, ex-players, and fans than I see them winning big games. If the Cowboys were the Browns we wouldnt see them in a prime time game. I know that they are classified as "America's Team" and they are still the biggest draw in terms of ratings but how many games are we going to see Dak throw for less than 200yds, Zeke trying to pound his way to carry the load, Garrrett clapping on the sideline about everything and then the Cowboys lose? Like thats boring. And what really gets me is the leading story the next day on the sports talk shows is about Dallas. The Bills have the same amount of wins as the Cowboys do and they dont even make a segment. The Panthers have more wins than the Cowboys and today the only time they were mentioned was when it was said that the Giants nearly came back to win if it wasnt for Gano making a great 63yd FG. Until the Cowboys start having success, nobody should care. I heard Stephen A. Smith say that the fans have enabled Jerry by supporting him no matter how much the Cowboys stink. He was right. As soon as the fans and media start not caring about the Cowboys, it may force Jerry to start making changes to make the Cowboys better. Hey it worked for the Rams lol. People got tired of Fisher and there was push back by Dickerson and even Stephen A. Smith who kept saying Fisher needs to go. Now I know the Rams didnt make the decision to fire Fisher based on other people BUT nobody cared about the Rams because as long as Fisher was the head coach the Rams gave nobody as reason to care. The second they hired a real coach in McVay now people have a reason to care and watch the Rams. The Rams are successful and fun to watch. Thats how I view the Cowboys. They are boring and unsuccessful. They shouldnt be on prime time tv. They should be a rich version of the Bills. What I mean by that is they can have one or two prime time games against a divisional opponent because we know those games are going to be interesting. They can be talked about during shows like First Take and Undisputed but make sure they arent leading off the show. Push the segment to the back of the show. Why? Because again, nobody should care or be concerned about a team that is boring because they have no offense to score and they are stuck in mediocrity.  

How under the radar are the Bengals?

They are 4-1, have beat some good teams, and only had one "primetime" game (Thursday night against the Ravens).  They barely even have any 4 PM games.

And no one has once mentioned them in this thread yet.

They should get a few flexed games going forward.  The Chiefs game should probably be flexed in two weeks, especially if they beat the Steelers this week.  6-0 Chiefs vs. 5-1 Bengals?  Yes.

Chargers, Ravens and Panthers should also have some flexed games as well.  They're all playing well and have relatively few primetime games.

KC and LA Rams need to be in almost all the primetime situations right now.  Seriously they are playing some seriously SB worthy football. The Bengals, as much as I hate them, are also playing pretty well right now as are the Chicago Bears, a team most people thought would be terrible.  

The Browns...c'mon now they just squeaked out a win with 3 FGs...they're better, they're far from great.  Not trying to diss them, just saying I see alot of people saying they should be in more prime time situations, I disagree.  I also think the Steelers need to be in less, they don't need the spotlight on them at all right now..

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

KC and LA Rams need to be in almost all the primetime situations right now.  Seriously they are playing some seriously SB worthy football. The Bengals, as much as I hate them, are also playing pretty well right now as are the Chicago Bears, a team most people thought would be terrible.  

The Browns...c'mon now they just squeaked out a win with 3 FGs...they're better, they're far from great.  Not trying to diss them, just saying I see alot of people saying they should be in more prime time situations, I disagree.  I also think the Steelers need to be in less, they don't need the spotlight on them at all right now..

Its crazy to think that the Browns could be undefeated right now. They also could be with 3 ties as well. Like the Browns at least are interesting. I hate to sound like Colin Cowherd but the Browns are interesting. They are a team that is trying to find their way to win. Its hard to learn how to win games. When you have been a losing franchise for so long you have to learn how to win. Its hard but if the Browns can figure out how to win games they will be more than just interesting. They will be good. 

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Its crazy to think that the Browns could be undefeated right now. They also could be with 3 ties as well. Like the Browns at least are interesting. I hate to sound like Colin Cowherd but the Browns are interesting. They are a team that is trying to find their way to win. Its hard to learn how to win games. When you have been a losing franchise for so long you have to learn how to win. Its hard but if the Browns can figure out how to win games they will be more than just interesting. They will be good. 

I do agree with that. They arent a great team but unlike previous years you can argue that theyre actually good. They just happen to be in a very tough division and dont exactly have a cake schedule in terms of being a team trying to finally turn the corner while facing teams trying to turn the same corner.

I feel like I watch the Cowboys/Giants/Lions on primetime every other week for the past 5 years of my life and I wish to never see any of them play another game again. 

I get that NY/DAL are big markets that attract a lot of viewers but the Giants have 1 winning season in 6 years and the Cowboys have been the definition of .500 since 2010. Please give me some more variety. I would like to see some more of these rookie QBs if we could flex some of those in there even if their teams arnt playoff bound. The Cardinals, Jets, Browns, Bills and even a team like the Dolphins I would actually like to be able to sit down and watch in primetime,

Archived