Week 5: VIKINGS (1-2-1) at Eagles (2-2)

swede700

How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?

• 0-150: The Vikings will be angry and come out ablazing vs. the Eagles
    • 150-200: The Vikings will put up a very good performance
    • 200-300: The Vikings put up an okay performance
    • 300-400: The Vikings put up another mediocre performance
    • 400+: The Vikings have another horrible performance

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif  at NFL_Eagles.gif

When: 4:25 PM EST October 7th

Where: Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

TV/Radio: Fox (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers:  Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews (Fox); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=5

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Dalvin Cook (hamstring) , Doubtful: None, Out: DE Tashawn Bower (ankle), DE Everson Griffen (knee), CB Trae Waynes (concussion), DC Marcus Sherels (ribs)

Eagles - Questionable: RB Corey Clement (quadricep), DT Haloti Ngata (calf) , Doubtful: None, Out: RB Darren Sproles (hamstring), DE Derek Barnett (shoulder)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Image result for vikings eagles gif 2013 Cassel

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

Last week I picked up Goff in fantasy and left him on the bench. My other QB is Wentz. I figure if I leave him as a starter he'll have a rough game so I'll take one for the team

Although it could back fire and Goff really goes off again and Wentz still has a solid game

54 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Revenge game with 10 days to gameplan. We should win this.

We shouldn't be winning any games until we find a way to stop making the oppositions QB look like an all pro every week. Hopefully the time off will help. The Eagles aren't as good as the Rams, that's about the only optimism I have at this point for this game. I just hope we don't have to see Cousins throwing the ball 50 times to keep pace.

I actually feel cautiously optimistic about this game.

Even if you compare it to last year's matchup, our defense this year has struggled similar to how it did in last year's game. However, I'm significantly more confident this year that the offense can counter what our defense gives up.

Defense needs to “do less.” Too many guys trying to do too much and read what they’re seeing instead of just playing the game. Kendricks, Smith, and Richardson have been pressing. Barr, Sendejo, and Rhodes have been doing... well idk what they’ve been doing. I think Hunter has been about the only consistent thing on that side of the ball. Go back to what got you to where you are. Play fast, play physical. 

Archived