Week 5: VIKINGS (1-2-1) at Eagles (2-2)

swede700

How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?

• 0-150: The Vikings will be angry and come out ablazing vs. the Eagles
    • 150-200: The Vikings will put up a very good performance
    • 200-300: The Vikings put up an okay performance
    • 300-400: The Vikings put up another mediocre performance
    • 400+: The Vikings have another horrible performance

The defense needs to stop the Eagles...but, I am generally doubtful that they can.  Will the OL create a decent pocket for Cousins?  If so, then I think the receivers could have a very good game.  But, like every game this year...it depends on the defense making stops and the OLine holding up against the pass rush.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

05-FOX-L.png

Red: Vikings-Eagles

Blue: Rams-Seahawks

Green: Cardinals-49ers

Gosh!  I get the opportunity to watch a whole Vikings game on Sunday!!!  Of course I have to be in a large meeting between 3 and 5:30!!!!

1 hour ago, upriser7 said:

Jeez...we have such a tough schedule...this is like a must must win game

It lightens up after this IMO. November will be a big month, all divisional games. 

Our defense even getting to average would be a big help at this point. 

I have seen enough games to know that the Vikings have a way of taking a team on the slide and making them superstars again and this will repeat this weekend.  Eagles will fly.  The anchor around my neck gets heavier.  I have no hope for this week but at leat I know not to be fooled when we win a couple games later.  I feel bad for Cousins.

yeah i wonder what they're going to do at DE, they need at least one to rotate in with hunter and weatherly. mix barr in for some snaps (with eric wilson to fill in for him)? cut someone and promote jonathan wynn from the practice squad? only other option i see is playing jalyn holmes as the third DE...

we should pray nothing happens to hunter or weatherly in general but especially tomorrow.

Archived