Week 5: VIKINGS (1-2-1) at Eagles (2-2)

swede700

How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?

• 0-150: The Vikings will be angry and come out ablazing vs. the Eagles
    • 150-200: The Vikings will put up a very good performance
    • 200-300: The Vikings put up an okay performance
    • 300-400: The Vikings put up another mediocre performance
    • 400+: The Vikings have another horrible performance

Just now, Wundy said:

Best half of football so far this year? (minus the kicking game)

Yes. Defense looks better. Still a couple leaks, namely the Barr switched coverage we got lucky on and the long pass completion on Hughes. Other than that though the defense has looked pretty good. Relatively consistent pressure and good coverage. Hallmarks of the defense of last year. 

3 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

the announcer said if you were an Eagles fan you hated the call and if you were a Vikings fan, then you loved it.....WRONG.  I Hated the call.   You can barely sneeze on a QB nowadays

That was so dumb. Just a really really stupid call. Not that I am supporting the Eagles (I hate them with the passion of a 1000 suns) nor am I attempting to lessen what your team is doing. 

It was just a really awful call. 

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Really what was Bennet supposed to do. He was so far below the knees falling down. I’m not complaining, but plays like that really stink for football.

There isn't something. But the NFL realized that having all your best QBs hurt makes the games boring and hurts ratings. It sucks, but I still think when the playoffs come around defense will be what wins championships.

4 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Yes.... And yes he is better then Diggs overall

I dont see top 5. Brown, Julio, OBJ, Hopkins, AJ Green are probably better. Hes right there with Diggs, Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Jeffery, Hilton, Hill. Theres a lot of good guys.

Archived