Week 5: VIKINGS (1-2-1) at Eagles (2-2)

swede700

How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many passing yards will the Vikings give up this game?

• 0-150: The Vikings will be angry and come out ablazing vs. the Eagles
    • 150-200: The Vikings will put up a very good performance
    • 200-300: The Vikings put up an okay performance
    • 300-400: The Vikings put up another mediocre performance
    • 400+: The Vikings have another horrible performance

16 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Worse about the Bills game is it gives GB a leg up in common games. If it comes down to tiebreakers, that could play a role. (though I think that's a ways down the tiebreaker list)

Unless we tie them again, common games won’t matter. 

2-2-1 after five games that included road stops in GB, LA, and Philly.  At the beginning of the season, I would have taken that. Not ideal given that one of the losses is Buffalo instead of Philly, but at the outset of the season we knew this was a tough stretch. 

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

2-2-1 after five games that included road stops in GB, LA, and Philly.  At the beginning of the season, I would have taken that. Not ideal given that one of the losses is Buffalo instead of Philly, but at the outset of the season we knew this was a tough stretch. 

13-2-1.........................

52 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Yeah, I'm encouraged by how we've played on the road overall....

at Green Bay: Say what you want about the events of that game, but leaving Lambeau Field without a loss cannot be viewed as a negative in my book.
at Los Angeles: With only 4 days to prepare, plus a 2,000-mile flight, very few people expected us to compete as well as we did. We had a chance to tie/win the game late.
at Philadelphia: Entered a hostile environment without a W in almost a month. Left with a W and a lot of positive vibes.

We're one game into October and have already played almost half of our road schedule, coming away 1-1-1 in those games. Now we need to take care of business to finish October 4-0 (3-1 at worst) before we hit our bye week and then another difficult stretch in our schedule.

Great win! Only four teams in the NFC with more than two wins. Most of the teams that only have two wins have more losses than the Vikings.

I am still hoping that wild cards aren't a thing the Vikings have to end up worry about. It is heartening to know that the NFC North still is very much in the wild card picture in spite of appearing mediocre so far. No other division in the conference is really looking too awesome either. The NFC South is the only division with two three win teams at this point.

Bills loss is an AFC opponent, it matters less. GB has an extra divisional loss (DET) and 2 losses to NFC (WAS, DET). We also have advantage of playing GB at home.

We are in a better position at the moment.

Rams game was a schedule loss from day 1, we got screwed there from the schedule God's.

The absurdity of this throw is ridiculous! 

Still trying to figure out why Thielen cut back. He had the angle to the corner, and blockers (Treadwell and Diggs) coming his way. Should have been a 94 yard TD. 

As crazy as Thielen’s stats are, he really should have 2 more touchdowns and nearly 70 more yards on his stat line. 

Archived