GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Back to my original point - Wings are *NOT* an appetizer. Its a finger food, sure. But thats not the question. Wings are a meal. 

I've had them both ways.  I would consider them a meal, before an appetizer, too.  Most places that list wings as an app, just have ****ty wings.  

Bone-in are far, far superior, as well.  At least when you are somewhere that knows what they are doing.  Boneless aren't even wings.  They're either little tenders, or sauce covered nuggets.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And?

A Bloomin’ Onion isn’t actually blooming either.

Adult chicken nuggets > chicken scraps for peasants

From what I know about you, you work out. But you are denying a food that is low carb, high in fat and protein and taste amazing. 

It just doesnt make sense. And the fact that you pointed out breaded fried foods are often yummy means you really are in the dark. 

Have you had blackend chicken? Your thoughts on it? 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

From what I know about you, you work out. But you are denying a food that is low carb, high in fat and protein and taste amazing. 

It just doesnt make sense. And the fact that you pointed out breaded fried foods are often yummy means you really are in the darK

Generally apps that taste best are the least healthy. This ain't a frickin' health food poll

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Generally apps that taste best are the least healthy. This ain't a frickin' health food poll

LOL. Think about what you just said and reevaluate your life choices. 

Wings arent healthy. Wings are a great fatty/protein food for people who hit the gym. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sounds like a plan, but I’m getting some ‘Q and Torchy’s too.

Torchy's? Ehhh...not a fan. I'd suggest a nice hole in the wall in San Antonio over Torchy's...

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Torchy's? Ehhh...not a fan. I'd suggest a nice hole in the wall in San Antonio over Torchy's...

Torchys is fine. Especially their hidden menu. 

Is it the best taco you will find? no. Is it a top tier taco better than most of the rest of the world? Yes. 

Edit - Tacodeli is better. But thats like saying ford is better than chevy. It comes down to the model. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I eat low carb/keto at home.  I’m not eating like that at a restaurant. Gimme the carbs.  All of them

It just doesnt make sense. And the fact that you pointed out breaded fried foods are often yummy means you really are in the dark.

You don’t make sense.  Even a little.  Not even a smidge sir.

Have you had blackend chicken? Your thoughts on it? 

Yes.  Mediocre.  Honestly chicken in general is mediocre.  It’s near the base of the meat/ocean meat totem pole.

Archived