GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

11 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

If you want to Make America Great Again, you vote wings.  Cheese curds are for Commies.

Wings in a landslide.

Was gonna vote wings. Voting curds now

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

Was gonna vote wings. Voting curds now

DAMNIT PWNY, YOU HAD ONE JOB! TO NOT VOTE CURDS! VOTE ANYTHING ELSE BUT CURDS!

It's amateur hour here, I swear it's friggin amateur hour in here. I can't even look you guys in the face anymore. TRYING to run a LEGIT operation here, but got ALL this nonsense going on! Nonsense! NONSENSE! How the hell do you sleep at night!? Do you go to sleep thinking "well, today is the day I'm GONNA THROW UP!" or something? Because that's what's gonna HAPPEN! So, what's next!? Huh!? HUH!? You gonna drink scotch from a sippy cup next!? How about we shave your chest and sashay you down the prominade, how does THAT sound? Is that what you want to do today? IS IT!? IS IT!? I know sure as hell I DON'T want that! Kale. KALE! THIS IS WHY KALE IS A DAMN THING! You see THIS? THIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HEAD! NOBODY ELSE! YOUR INFECTION HAW CAUSED THIS NONSENSE!

Amateur hour. Friggin amateur hour.

Just now, ET80 said:

DAMNIT PWNY, YOU HAD ONE JOB! TO NOT VOTE CURDS! VOTE ANYTHING ELSE BUT CURDS!

It's amateur hour here, I swear it's friggin amateur hour in here. I can't even look you guys in the face anymore. TRYING to run a LEGIT operation here, but got ALL this nonsense going on! Nonsense! NONSENSE! How the hell do you sleep at night!? Do you go to sleep thinking "well, today is the day I'm GONNA THROW UP!" or something? Because that's what's gonna HAPPEN! So, what's next!? Huh!? HUH!? You gonna drink scotch from a sippy cup next!? How about we shave your chest and sashay you down the prominade, how does THAT sound? Is that what you want to do today? IS IT!? IS IT!? I know sure as hell I DON'T want that! Kale. KALE! THIS IS WHY KALE IS A DAMN THING! You see THIS? THIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HEAD! NOBODY ELSE! YOUR INFECTION HAW CAUSED THIS NONSENSE!

Amateur hour. Friggin amateur hour.

everyone should vote curds just for an et80 freakout.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

I like curds, but I've never seen them on an app list anywhere around here. 

We can get them at the cheese factory as a sample "omg try this cheese, it squeeks when you bite it"

Yeah, gimme the bird arms 

Archived