Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Great news for Cadillac!

Does this mean Horton is moving on, or am I completely missing something?

Edit: I did miss something, the current RB coach has a new off field role on the staff. Looks like Cadillac is the main RB coach. What a great opportunity.

6 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

@ravishingone      lmao the prediction was right Greg Schiano going to Pats

It made the most sense when it was announced he was leaving OSU.  After the character assassination he endured when he was almost named HC at Tenn, it was going to be hard for an AD to hire him for a major college program.  Once Day got the job after Urban, New England made the most sense because of Hoodie s respect for him.

What happened to Schiano at TN was despicable.  Totally false allegations.  The irony is the current HC at TN is no angel from his past.  I m happy Schiano is back in the league.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

It made the most sense when it was announced he was leaving OSU.  After the character assassination he endured when he was almost named HC at Tenn, it was going to be hard for an AD to hire him for a major college program.  Once Day got the job after Urban, New England made the most sense because of Hoodie s respect for him.

What happened to Schiano at TN was despicable.  Totally false allegations.  The irony is the current HC at TN is no angel from his past.  I m happy Schiano is back in the league.

That situation was completely bizarre. 

Was it not the case that Schiano wasn’t even at Penn State when that conversation (and the underlying incident) took place?

Even if he was, I just can’t see someone with Schiano’s character not taking the appropriate action.

42 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

That situation was completely bizarre. 

Was it not the case that Schiano wasn’t even at Penn State when that conversation (and the underlying incident) took place?

Even if he was, I just can’t see someone with Schiano’s character not taking the appropriate action.

There was an unsubstianted claim in a court deposition by McQueary that Schiano and Bradley knew of the abuse.  Many at Penn State at the time defended boths' character.

Just a reflection in our society it isn t innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt.  Sigh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived