Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is different from everything else I've read. So this is good.

Makes sense since we interviewed Bruce today. I didn’t think we would have been able to if AZ had some kind of compensation coming. Wonder why no one else knew this...

29 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Makes sense since we interviewed Bruce today. I didn’t think we would have been able to if AZ had some kind of compensation coming. Wonder why no one else knew this...

It sounds like there were reports sent around saying he was still under contract.

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I said days ago aint no way Arizona was going keep him under contract and be on the hook for Wilks and the new guy. I been knowing.

7 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

We all know Arians will have control of the roster.  Question 1, what to do with D Smith?  Franchise him and tell he s moving to RT?  Anything is possible with a new coaching staff.  I still can t believe Liedkte played over 80 percent of the snaps at LT during the preseason and couldn t get a snap at any position during the regular season.  

I am so looking forward to not be a quarters coverage team anymore.  Finally an aggressive philosophy on both sides of the ball.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

We all know Arians will have control of the roster.  Question 1, what to do with D Smith?  Franchise him and tell he s moving to RT?  Anything is possible with a new coaching staff.  I still can t believe Liedkte played over 80 percent of the snaps at LT during the preseason and couldn t get a snap at any position during the regular season.  

I am so looking forward to not be a quarters coverage team anymore.  Finally an aggressive philosophy on both sides of the ball.

as much as D Smith is a liability hes still an average Tackle, we really have no option but to either franchise him or give him a 2-3 year deal 

before this coaching search started , i can genuinely say i was not interested or cared much who we were looking at , i mean Bienemy or however your spell it, Edwards, coaching prospects available are as week as ive ever seen it, but then this team surprised the heck out of me and went after a big gun out of nowhere that IMO can really make a change in this organization in Arians

im  really excited about this team now

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

as much as D Smith is a liability hes still an average Tackle, we really have no option but to either franchise him or give him a 2-3 year deal 

Franchise him. Draft one of the OTs at five to play RT. If D Smith sucks, slide Williams or whoever over to LT and repeat the process next year. If D Smith steps up, we've got our OTs for the next decade.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Franchise him. Draft one of the OTs at five to play RT. If D Smith sucks, slide Williams or whoever over to LT and repeat the process next year. If D Smith steps up, we've got our OTs for the next decade.

agree

on a side note, i was looking at mock drafts and i know its early but Jonah Williams is all over the place , seen him as high as 3 and as low as the 2nd round 

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

agree

on a side note, i was looking at mock drafts and i know its early but Jonah Williams is all over the place , seen him as high as 3 and as low as the 2nd round 

Yeah. Williams was just the first name to come to mind. Doesn't matter who, as long as he's BPA.

Archived