Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

The only way he stays is if he lands Arians or by some miracle Koetter is retained.  I can t imagine another scenerio after 5 yrs 

I don't see a scenario that Dirk stays honestly, very similar to Mike Mularkey in Tennessee who was fired even after the titans made the playoffs and won a game. So like you said I only see it if the king of the Kangol, Bruce Arians wants and takes this job

If Licht stays I’d be shocked. I was on the opposite side of this discussion in the off-season but our defense has been exposed from a personnel standpoint. Licht neglected it for years and now we are on pace to be worse in history. I’d say that’s mismagement of GM responsibilities.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

If Licht stays I’d be shocked. I was on the opposite side of this discussion in the off-season but our defense has been exposed from a personnel standpoint. Licht neglected it for years and now we are on pace to be worse in history. I’d say that’s mismagement of GM responsibilities.

He also built the best offense in the league, and the best offense in franchise history.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He also built the best offense in the league, and the best offense in franchise history.

True, but with what he has done my question would be, how has that improved us from the sub .500 Morris, Schiano, Smith lead teams? All that matters is W/L and I see lots of L’s.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

True, but with what he has done my question would be, how has that improved us from the sub .500 Morris, Schiano, Smith lead teams? All that matters is W/L and I see lots of L’s.

I'm not saying he's not replaceable. I just think he's due praise for the offense the same way he gets thrashed for the defense.

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I understand what you are writing, the kicker situation has to be part of the Licht resume also.

Licht has brought in every kicker imaginable. After a while, it's gotta be something else. Folk and Cat were average-at-worst kickers before they got here. It's gotta be coaching, as well as the curse. 😀

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Licht has brought in every kicker imaginable. After a while, it's gotta be something else. Folk and Cat were average-at-worst kickers before they got here. It's gotta be coaching, as well as the curse. 😀

See there you go, finally respecting powers you just don t understand.  Matt Bryant s hamstring must be sacrificed to bring peace and harmony to the land.

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

See there you go, finally respecting powers you just don t understand.  Matt Bryant s hamstring must be sacrificed to bring peace and harmony to the land.

Santos is gonna end the curse. But it'll be too late for this coaching staff.

Archived