Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

if we retain Jason Licht I can see some eagles and cardinals and pats roots being candidates. In no particular order :

- DC Brian Flores NE 

- DC James Bettchrr Arizona 

- OC Eric Bienemy (Reid tree) 

the college ranks: 

- HC Chris Peterson (Licht has consulted him through koetter) 

- HC Brian Kelley ND: apparently nfl teams have been after him. 

if we retain Jason Licht I can see some eagles and cardinals and pats roots being candidates. In no particular order :

- DC Brian Flores NE 

- DC James Bettchrr Arizona 

- OC Eric Bienemy (Reid tree) 

the college ranks: 

- HC Chris Peterson (Licht has consulted him through koetter) 

- HC Brian Kelley ND: apparently nfl teams have been after him. 

The reasons for keeping dirk are simple. The bucs were a mess and dirk was a first time head coach who stuck with mike Smith too long surely. But I see why. Smith was nothing but successful as a Hc and a Def. coordinator. 

The nfl has been such a cut throat business sometimes coaches need more time. 

Dirk took the job knowingly he was forced a qb he didn’t want so right there it’s his own doing. 

I do like Koetter and I do think there were a lot of things he couldn’t control that he takes a ton of heat for. 

In the end he had 3 years to make it work. He didn’t. At his age, being retread head coach probably isn’t in the cards. 

21 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

The reasons for keeping dirk are simple. The bucs were a mess and dirk was a first time head coach who stuck with mike Smith too long surely. But I see why. Smith was nothing but successful as a Hc and a Def. coordinator. 

The nfl has been such a cut throat business sometimes coaches need more time. 

Dirk took the job knowingly he was forced a qb he didn’t want so right there it’s his own doing. 

I do like Koetter and I do think there were a lot of things he couldn’t control that he takes a ton of heat for. 

In the end he had 3 years to make it work. He didn’t. At his age, being retread head coach probably isn’t in the cards. 

If he gets fired he will def. have a shot at an OC position some where im sure...   I bet Vikings and Zimmer would take him.

19 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I find the gambling industry fascinating.  Basically, prop bets for anything.  BetDSI  has odds for Mike McCarthy s next team.  Very interesting, odds on favorite the Falcons, Bucs, and then the Browns. 

We really don’t know how bad McCarthy was but obviously the relationship between him and Rodgers was toxic. 

Rumor mill followed by preference hire. If the Glazers do hire Richard id have no problem with it. He’s been successful in Seattle and Dallas and the players respond to him. How would he do with new responsibilities as a HC but he’s a good first time HC option as any. We have seen that dominant defense can stop top offense. If Richard can nab a top coordinator then even better. Other first time options like Campbell or Fangio would come ahead of Bieniemy in my eyes so if it was me, the new HC is going to have to find a good OC and hopefully retain him for 2-3 years.

16 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I find the gambling industry fascinating.  Basically, prop bets for anything.  BetDSI  has odds for Mike McCarthy s next team.  Very interesting, odds on favorite the Falcons, Bucs, and then the Browns. 

It’ll develop quickly as well.

There’s a huge number of markets you can bet on for soccer, like cards, corners, scorecasts etc and that’s befofe the ‘request a bet’ option on Twitter.

It won’t be long before you’ll be able to bet on literally anything you can think of that could happen in a football game. 

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Really have no clue who Richard would have in mind for an OC.  I could see Todd Wash being his DC if Jacksonville gets blown up.

The first name I thought of was Darrell Bevell for OC. He’s out the league and presumably Richard knows him quite well.

Wash is a good call for DC. The scheme should fit much of what we have on the roster already, which is an added bonus.

Archived