Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

3 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I’m on shortys Dan Campbell train. We need a coach that will implement discipline and hold others accountable. Yeah we had that with Greg schiano but he didn’t get respect because he was a “Rutgers guy”. 

Campbell was in New Orleans the past few years and the colts almost hired him when Mcpussy changed his mind. 

This would allow the Bucs to hopefully retain Monken who gets it from an offensive standpoint, if for some reason he isn’t hired by a college program per say Florida state. 

Yeah I mean I think that’s best case scenario. The Glazers will obviously have input once the season is over and if they really like what Todd has been doing they may have him come in and discuss the possibility of staying. Vic did in Chicago for Nagy this year so it’s not unheard of.

Id hate th idea of losing this potent of an offense with a regime change, but with the flaws this coaching staff as a whole has, you bring a guy like Campbell in who actually turns things around from the top down, Monken on staff or not, the team overall will be much healthier.

PS: I’d find it hard to believe that a good coach couldn’t get top 5-10 offensive output from these guys no matter the system.

8 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I m pretty confident he ll get a 2nd HC job, but will he be Andy Reid or Lovie Smith??

damnnn  i was too late in my attempt to post this

Harbaugh would be my first choice if he got canned

he just got doomed by joe flacco, and he can coach the heck out of some defense

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

damnnn  i was too late in my attempt to post this

Harbaugh would be my first choice if he got canned

he just got doomed by joe flacco, and he can coach the heck out of some defense

He's got one losing season in like the last 10 years and he won a Super Bowl. I wouldn't complain if he was our next coach.

9 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

Evans

Godwin

Hump

Howard

Smith

Marpet

Jensen

Vea

JPP

David

FO or roster wise Is there really any else that needs to stay?

O - Barber, Evans, Godwin, Humphries, Howard, Marpet, Jensen

D - JPP, Vea, Nassib, David, Kwon, Beckwith, VH3, Davis, Evans, Whitehead

Those are the only guys I 100% want to see return in some capacity (definitely not all as starters, especially on D). Everyone else can kick rocks for all I care. 

Whoever we hire needs to keep and get players that know how to play together as a team. We have talented players but they aren’t playing as a team. Coaching is part of that and hopefully with a change there and small tweaks we can improve. Our division is no joke but seeing these players lost week in and week out is something else entirely.

Archived