Sign in to follow this  
doumeyer

NORMALLY THIS WHEN OWNERSHIP STEPS INTO THE PICTURE

Posted (edited)

WHEN A TEAM LIKE THE JETS, ARE AS DYFUNCTIONAL AS WE ARE NOW, OWNERSHIP WILL USUALLY GET INVOLVED.  We have heard nothing from the owners or even our GM. We all know that changes have to be made, I am not going into detail, because we all know all the problems we have. We are thru one quarter of the season already with a new young QB, who we invested draft picks in, and we have made no attempt to get him help. I would be in total shock if we heard anything from Carl or Woody ( the trust fun kids ) till the end of the season, and that is sad for all Jet fans.

Edited by doumeyer

It might be better for CJ not to say anything until the season end because that will just create more media attention. So far, CJ has said all of the right things. I don't want Woody back at all. 

The team isn't dysfunctional. It's bad.

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

It might be better for CJ not to say anything until the season end because that will just create more media attention. So far, CJ has said all of the right things. I don't want Woody back at all. 

To late do you read the story in the NY Post today. They were all over the Jets coaching staff.

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

To late do you read the story in the NY Post today. They were all over the Jets coaching staff.

That's just normal media talk. If CJ comes out and either defends Bowles or let it be known that his job is on the line, the media will dig deeper. It's better for him to stay silent. At this point, we're on track for 3 losing seasons in a row with no playoff appearances. We all know he's on his way out, but don't bring back the "circus" with extra comments by the owner. 

The cherry on top of the Jets being a terrible franchise is letting Todd Bowles coach the game this Sunday