Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nobody has had time to figure him out yet. We'll see what happens when people adjust. Denver needs to contain him and not let him play backyard football.

How many times have we seen players struggle in their second year of major playing time because DCs have an offseason or even a numbers of weeks to watch tape?  Not uncommon.  He will slow down as teams adjust.  

Just now, Forge said:

I wonder if it will have the highest over / under in vegas of all time. 

I think the Rams are a team that should do better against Mahomes than most. Our pass rush collapses the pocket, which makes it difficult to escape.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I feel like I have heard this reference too many times. Luck, Wilson, Carr, etc.

Luck was never particularly marketable. People got tired of Wilson's sanctimonious image quickly. Carr isn't good or exciting enough. It's between Mahomes and Wentz. Maybe Garoppolo if he lives up to his contract when he returns.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I think the Rams are a team that should do better against Mahomes than most. Our pass rush collapses the pocket, which makes it difficult to escape.

The benefit of having a player like Donald. Which gets over-looked too often.

Just now, Starless said:

Luck was never particularly marketable. People got tired of Wilson's sanctimonious image quickly. Carr isn't good or exciting enough. It's between Mahomes and Wentz. Maybe Garoppolo if he lives up to his contract when he returns.

Goff too...

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

To be fair, I thought they'd get after Cousins more.... and Mahomes  > Cousins

Archived