Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

1 minute ago, cp0k2 said:

Wouldn't Sanders be looking for it then? He looked surprised.

It appeared to me that Sanders was expecting it in stride. Sutton couldn’t lateral it cleanly and Sanders had to adjust too late. He was ready to book it up the field and the deeper receiver laid a block almost immediately. 

Definitely a design play IMO.

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh really? Great. 

Should be wild. Just hope KC can get their defense in order and Eric Berry is back; otherwise I don't think it will be all that close. Gurley will have like 250 on the ground and eat all the clock.

This was the most ridiculous play-by-play announcer reproductive organ sucking of a QB I have ever heard in all my years watching football. He's talking like Mahomes is Michael Jordan meets Wayne Gretzky meets Usain Bolt, and he didn't even play that well in this one. 

Absolutely absurd. He's not "Showtime" and he's not "Kid Wonder." He's a guy who is off to a fast start in the most laughably soft defensive era in NFL history, where the offense is even more out of control than it was from 2011-2017. 

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Mahomes is on his own tier so far this year.

Easily the best QB through the first quarter. Guy is legit.

As long as the refs arnt calling delay of game that would have had the Cheifs 3-1 then 100% I agree with you.

Im a  Browns/Broncos fan and I cant handle the refs decision making being the difference in both teams winning and both teams losing. Horrific.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Mahomes is on his own tier so far this year.

Easily the best QB through the first quarter. Guy is legit.

I think Goff is right there with him through 4 games. I'd probably give edge to Mahomes but it's close.

Goff: 1,406 yards, 11 TDs, 2 INTs, 127.3 passer rating

Mahomes: 1,200 yards, 14 TDs, 0 INTs, 126.5 passer rating

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Errmm...Bill Kenny 1983? 

Woooooooo! That’s before my time as a fan lol I became a raider fan in 87 born and raised in riverside SoCal 

i became a fan when the little specks of hope and a lot of disappointment happened 

2 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

This was the most ridiculous play-by-play announcer reproductive organ sucking of a QB I have ever heard in all my years watching football. He's talking like Mahomes is Michael Jordan meets Wayne Gretzky meets Usain Bolt, and he didn't even play that well in this one. 

Absolutely absurd. He's not "Showtime" and he's not "Kid Wonder." He's a guy who is off to a fast start in the most laughably soft defensive era in NFL history, where the offense is even more out of control than it was from 2011-2017. 

Hi hater

Archived