Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think Goff is right there with him through 4 games. I'd probably give edge to Mahomes but it's close.

Goff: 1,406 yards, 11 TDs, 2 INTs, 127.3 passer rating

Mahomes: 1,200 yards, 14 TDs, 0 INTs, 126.5 passer rating

Goff has been way more impressive. He's threading the needle...not relying on freebee screens that go 27 yards. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Mahomes is already the best quarterback to wear number 15 I reckon. 

Physically and skill wise? Yeah probably. 

Actual NFL career and legacy and all that? Has a ways to go to catch Bart Starr I think. 

4 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

This was the most ridiculous play-by-play announcer reproductive organ sucking of a QB I have ever heard in all my years watching football. He's talking like Mahomes is Michael Jordan meets Wayne Gretzky meets Usain Bolt, and he didn't even play that well in this one. 

Absolutely absurd. He's not "Showtime" and he's not "Kid Wonder." He's a guy who is off to a fast start in the most laughably soft defensive era in NFL history, where the offense is even more out of control than it was from 2011-2017. 

Lay off the hillbilly sugar. It might rot your brain 

Just now, Forge said:

Physically and skill wise? Yeah probably. 

Actual NFL career and legacy and all that? Has a ways to go to catch Bart Starr I think. 

Yeah I forgot about Starr. As far as legacy is concerned Mahomes has a ways to go. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think Goff is right there with him through 4 games. I'd probably give edge to Mahomes but it's close.

Goff: 1,406 yards, 11 TDs, 2 INTs, 127.3 passer rating

Mahomes: 1,200 yards, 14 TDs, 0 INTs, 126.5 passer rating

you're forgetting about Mahomes rushing TD tonight.

1 minute ago, Plat2 said:

Hi hater

Its not a hater. Pat Mahommes and the Cheifs had a bad game if the refs actually called the blatant delay of game and it would have been 3rd and 36 with 0 wins.

But HEY whatever fits the $$$$$$$ narrative. So we are going to have to hear about the Cheifs until week 1 of the playoffs until they lose per usual since they are the western Bengals. Im just not happy I have to waste my listening time hearing about this like its a good thing where if the AGAIN the refs would have made the obvious call it would be a non story

1 minute ago, Plat2 said:

Obviously Goff, this guy is acting like Mahomes shagged his mom or something.

No, the guy I despise is Joe Tessitore. He is unbearable. 

He also said that Sanders "smartly" went out of bounds on his leaping catch, when he was shoved out. Like he had a freak'n choice.

I never thought I would miss Tirico. 

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its not a hater. Pat Mahommes and the Cheifs had a bad game if the refs actually called the blatant delay of game and it would have been 3rd and 36 with 0 wins.

But HEY whatever fits the $$$$$$$ narrative. So we are going to have to hear about the Cheifs until week 1 of the playoffs until they lose per usual since they are the western Bengals. Im just not happy I have to waste my listening time hearing about this like its a good thing where if the AGAIN the refs would have made the obvious call it would be a non story

"Blatant". I wouldn't argue if it was called. But it was so close to simultaneous that I think they made the right call. The refs don't get to watch the clock/snap in slow-mo like we do in the replay.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Jets make sure the refs dont call delay of game where they lose and its all good

Yes, that should have been called. Still, the Broncos had the Chiefs in a long down and distance situation. They shouldn't have allowed the conversion in that sequence in the first place. 

Archived