Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its not a hater. Pat Mahommes and the Cheifs had a bad game if the refs actually called the blatant delay of game and it would have been 3rd and 36 with 0 wins.

But HEY whatever fits the $$$$$$$ narrative. So we are going to have to hear about the Cheifs until week 1 of the playoffs until they lose per usual since they are the western Bengals. Im just not happy I have to waste my listening time hearing about this like its a good thing where if the AGAIN the refs would have made the obvious call it would be a non story

After tonights game @NFLExpert49 and @AkronsWitness confirmed Pat Mahomes haters.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

"Blatant". I wouldn't argue if it was called. But it was so close to simultaneous that I think they made the right call. The refs don't get to watch the clock/snap in slow-mo like we do in the replay.

The Cheifs 'blatantly' ran out of time to run a play. Therefore negating the play. Per the NFL rules. But they are the NFLs new hard-on so they get the pass. If the refs would have dont their obvious job it would have been 3rd and a million and they would have won the game.

Its pretty easy concept to understand. Just like the refs randomly spotting the Raiders a game because of a reviewed horrific call. Its really not hard when you have the visual evidence.

2 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Oh yeah, he played so brilliantly. 6.8 yards per pass attempt in the most laughable era of non-defense in NFL history. 

Nobody throws a better screen pass with nobody in the area than Mahomes...

Lol

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Cheifs 'blatantly' ran out of time to run a play. Therefore negating the play. Per the NFL rules. But they are the NFLs new hard-on so they get the pass. If the refs would have dont their obvious job it would have been 3rd and a million and they would have won the game.

Its pretty easy concept to understand. Just like the refs randomly spotting the Raiders a game because of a reviewed horrific call. Its really not hard when you have the visual evidence.

Except you're looking at it as a viewer. In real time, the ref watching the clock and snap determined it was simultaneous. Without being able to slow down time or watch both at the exact same moment, it was a close judgement call. Like I said, it could have gone either way. But Morse began the snap as the clock hit was hitting zero so he thought it was good.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Always giggle when I see the whole "Cheifs" thing... ?

4 minutes ago, Classic said:

After tonights game @NFLExpert49 and @AkronsWitness confirmed Pat Mahomes haters.

Im also a Browns fan that just witnessed the refs literally take a game away from us there. So Im a little temperamental. But that still doesnt negate the refs not blowing the whistle to essentially end the game for the Broncos/Cheifs.

I just watched both my teams lose because of officiating incompetence 

For years the Chiefs never got the calls. If what people say is true im sorry but 

I still believe mahomes pulls it off in the end. Hes got an ability under pressure i havent seen from a chiefs qb since childhood.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

For years the Chiefs never got the calls. If what people say is true im sorry but 

I still believe mahomes pulls it off in the end. Hes got an ability under pressure i havent seen frim s chiefs qb since childhood.

You believe Mahommes would have pulled off a game he was extremely average in facing a 3rd and 36 for the game?

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

You believe Mahommes would have pulled off a game he was extremely average in facing a 3rd and 36 for the game?

It was 3rd and 7, so it would have been 3rd and 12. Yeah, it's feasible he could have pulled that off with 2 downs.

Archived