Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

On paper, their front 7 doesn't seem that bad. Why is the Run D bad? Is Ragland not that great? Hitchens I used to think was serviceable 

Sutton is a terrible DC first and foremost. 

Bailey is a bad DE. Ragland was injured all of preseason and he's either injured still or out of shape. Ford is one of the worst OLB against the run in football. Both the Chiefs safeties are terrible run  defenders. 

Just now, jaa1025 said:

Bailey is a bad DE. Ragland was injured all of preseason and he's either injured still or out of shape. Ford is one of the worst OLB against the run in football. Both the Chiefs safeties are terrible run  defenders. 

Ahhh so they're the early 2000s colts

2 minutes ago, jaa1025 said:

Sutton is jekyll and hyde. Bailey is good, Ragland is probably still getting re-acclimated, agreed on Ford, and I wouldn't say terrible but I wouldn't say good either about the safeties.

7 minutes ago, jaa1025 said:

OK, I stand corrected. The Chiefs have possibly the worst defense in the league and one of the worst in the their history.

Thank goodness I dropped their D in fantasy, after the 1st week....what was a I thinking  ha

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

BTW, they need to flex KC vs Jags into SNF. 

There was talk of that but I believe it's too late?

Going to be there so I'd love it (although the drive back late at night 3+ hours would suck).

Just now, MD4L said:

Jason Witten is so engaged. Him and Booger McFarland are a good team.

I think Witten is getting more settled as he seems to have loosened up over the past couple weeks.

Booger has been great all year.

Archived