Week 5 GDT: Raiders at Chargers

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this weekend?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this weekend?

2. 2. What will the point difference be?

Chargers-Raiders-Mascot-Staredown.jpg

122215-afc-west-RAIDERS-3-pi-mp.vresize.

Man it feels good to say we are no longer winless! Last week was an embarrassment not having a GDT until the morning of and that's going to change. This is going to be a brutal divisional match up with big implications for who makes the postseason. Good thing about this road game is the fact it'll practically be a home game as we will outnumber Charger fans in their own stadium. 

Things I am looking out for:

• Can Carr cut down on the mental mistakes?
  • Can Cooper build off a big game last week and show some consistency?
  • Lynch was arguably our best player last week. Can he replicate that success?
  • Our D-line applied more pressure vs. the Browns than the previous 3 games. Was that because the Browns line is weak, or is our unit starting to gel?
  • Can our CB keep Allen, Williams and co in check?

8 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

We aren't beating the Chargers lol. We really should've lost to the browns. 

I wouldn’t say that.  We have been in all 4 games(even week 1 until the 4th quarter).  We should have beaten Denver and Miami was very winnable.  Our offense is #2 or 3 as far as yardage, so if we can limit turnovers we absolutely have a chance to win.  

42 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I wouldn’t say that.  We have been in all 4 games(even week 1 until the 4th quarter).  We should have beaten Denver and Miami was very winnable.  Our offense is #2 or 3 as far as yardage, so if we can limit turnovers we absolutely have a chance to win.  

I'm going full negative this week like @SBXISBXVSBXVIII

7 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'm not being negative. I predicted that score last week and the Raiders won. So I'm predicting the same score this week. I'm kind of superstitious like that. Gannon12 noticed it and commented on it.

But you've said the Raiders will lose 44-14 every week.. o.O

Archived