Week 5 GDT: Raiders at Chargers

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this weekend?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this weekend?

2. 2. What will the point difference be?

Yes I have. That was a real prediction against the Rams. However,  I didn’t think they’d win any of the games, but kept predicting the same score for the hell of it. I don’t think they’ll lose all of their games, but will continue predicting the same score anyway just because. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think we are heading for back to back six win seasons but I think this is one of our wins. Chargers aren’t as good as advertised and that stadium will be jam packed with Raider fans. 

We

migh make the turn if Carr can keep that game play he demonstrated and the defense plays plays better. But our zero pass rush does not give me hope. If that improves and we can actually get pressure we could be .500 + team

16 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

We

migh make the turn if Carr can keep that game play he demonstrated and the defense plays plays better. But our zero pass rush does not give me hope. If that improves and we can actually get pressure we could be .500 + team

8-8 would be 7-5 from here on out. With our defense I just don't see that happening.. winning out against the three remaining NFCW teams is possible , I also see us losing our three remaining games against the AFCN. I expect us to split with the Chargers and Broncos, maybe sweep the NFC West outside of the Rams (although Seattle game is 50/50 due to being international, those games are weird). Colts game I'm 50/50 on as Luck could shred our defense. Let's say we split the Seahawk and Colts games. That puts us at 6-10.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

8-8 would be 7-5 from here on out. With our defense I just don't see that happening.. winning out against the three remaining NFCW teams is possible , I also see us losing our three remaining games against the AFCN. I expect us to split with the Chargers and Broncos, maybe sweep the NFC West outside of the Rams (although Seattle game is 50/50 due to being international, those games are weird). Colts game I'm 50/50 on as Luck could shred our defense. Let's say we split the Seahawk and Colts games. That puts us at 6-10.

Our lack of pass rush will give qb’s all day like usual and even if Phil Simms put the pads back on could put up great numbers? our safeties lbs and pass rush will be our poison pill. The literal zero pass rush is 08 lions like. I just hope we can scheme our deficiencies away with good coaching. And for the love of the alien overlords please get Reggie Nelson off the freaking field. Seriously how can Karl Joseph be worse than this guy. Nelson is usually the reason something bad just happened. It’s torture watching this.

Paul Gunther is in love with Reggie Nelson. He defends him weekly.

Also for all the hyping this staff did about Erik Harris, he has been pretty bad so far. He misses tackles left and right and is often out of position. ST player only. 

Will be infuriating to watch Eric Reid be a solid safety for the Panthers. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Paul Gunther is in love with Reggie Nelson. He defends him weekly.

Also for all the hyping this staff did about Erik Harris, he has been pretty bad so far. He misses tackles left and right and is often out of position. ST player only. 

Will be infuriating to watch Eric Reid be a solid safety for the Panthers. 

There is no way Karl Joseph is worse than Nelson. I find it mind boggling but of course for Nelson’s sake it’s “who you know” to get your job no matter how terrible you are at it.

we need to rotate what we have till it works there is no way in the eyes of lord Xenu that Nelson is the best option. I wasn’t sold on Harris just a STer. Karl deserves a chance with all the big plays and scores torched on Nelson you can’t really get worse unless we unretire stuart schweigert

He gave a reason as to why it wouldn’t be smart to draft a safety high three years in a row when the media asked his impression on James, and clearly, he still had hopes of developing one of them.

He was trying to praise James here and that’s all there really was to the quote. Don’t fall for the national media’s agenda of twisting everything he says. 

Archived