GDT Week #5 Steelers vs. Falcons

Steeler Hitman

Who: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Atlanta Falcons

2018 Record: 1-2-1 Steelers and Falcons 1 - 3

steelersfalcons.jpg

When: Sunday, October 8, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST

Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

26905095.jpg

All Time Series and last Meeting: Steelers lead series 13 - 2 - 1 Last Meeting won by Steelers in Atlanta 27-20 on 12/14/14

nfl-pre-two-steelers-falcons.png

Will Business Be Boomin' Again?

Antonio_Brown_8_27_11_Falcons_PreSeason_

Antonio-Brown-Steelers-vs-Falcons.jpg

Will Our Defense ever play like the Steel Curtain or Blitzburgh again?

usa_today_10416982.0.jpg

Will Matty Ice, Julio and Calvin and company be the next to hang another disappointing home loss on the once proud Steelers?

usatsi_11095575.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1Wil633941670-850x560.jpeg&c=sc&w=590&h=389

Will we be forced to be happy just looking at the weekly honeys?

0b6f3eefe7d23cd13e96abda2d607574.jpg

sexy-beautiful-asian-woman-bikini-159057

ef5025c288de0528632e393515b2bfdf.jpg

Our secondary was having trouble containing the Ravens WR's...Needless to say, I'm semi horrified to see them try and handle the Falcons weapons.  Fortunately, Falcons defense is pretty bad right now due to injuries so Ben & Co will have to be on point in order to win; I'm not overly hopeful 

First of all, #3 is the winner for me.

Now, based on what I've seen so far this year by both ATL and Pitt, I don't like our chances in this game.  Atlanta's defense is pretty crappy but so was Tampa Bay's and we barely beat them.  I do not believe we can outscore Atlanta...it kills me to make such a prediction but I'm going to and last time I made a prediction it was the Tampa Bay game and I'm glad to say I was way off.

Atlanta wins 51-17

both defenses are tragic and we're due a home win( we are 0-4 in our last 4 home games with our starters)

so I see another annoying thrilling game where we squeak by 38-34..we will find our self either down 20 or close to blowing a 20 pt lead at some point in the game ..its the standard

whoever burns is covering will probably have 3 TD's in a very high scoring game. Falcons have too many injuries and we are really bad.   This won''t be a good game  like the 2010 classic, a lower scoring game that was great.  Maybe we will have really bad weather and win 3-2

We really need to get Hilton back. I've been skeptical of his true talent but the way the Ravens attacked us without him was rough to see. Hilton, despite his size, may be our best tackler(which isn't saying much) of the corners. He also holds his own with Tight Ends a little. I think Sutton is better on the outside. He's decent in the slot but he's not as good as Hilton. 

5 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

Jeez you guys are not that bad. Anyway you have Antonio freaking Brown. That guy will absolutely burn our safeties/LB's this game. 

I see a high scoring game. Flip a coin to see who wins. 

Calvin Ridley has looked good.

Sunday, vs Artie Burns, he will look like Jerry Rice.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Calvin Ridley has looked good.

Sunday, vs Artie Burns, he will look like Jerry Rice.

I feel like Ridley was an easy call. He was such a good route runner at Bama but his QB play SUCKED. I think Hilton might be best at stopping him. I don't think he'll be great at it, but I think he's best suited. He probably won't play lol

12 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I feel like Ridley was an easy call. He was such a good route runner at Bama but his QB play SUCKED. I think Hilton might be best at stopping him. I don't think he'll be great at it, but I think he's best suited. He probably won't play lol

The Falcons have at least 3 WRs that can embarrass Burns, so pick your poison.   :/

Archived