GDT Week #5 Steelers vs. Falcons

Steeler Hitman

great win!! so good to pretty much neuter their offense while we came out firing, even if their D isn’t great, can play only what’s in front of you - the falcons are a top team and have been in every game they’ve played except for this one.

go us.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  The Atlanta D is terrible, the Atlanta Oline ain't much better.

Absolutely disgraceful.

I am so ashamed of this team. That 3rd and 13 to Connor was … I don't even have words to describe how pathetic that was.  

17 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

Absolutely disgraceful.

I am so ashamed of this team. That 3rd and 13 to Connor was … I don't even have words to describe how pathetic that was.  

I mean to be fair, you guya have a lot of injuries on D that would be hard for anyone to overcome.

20 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

Absolutely disgraceful.

Also hats off to you for post-game class. Good luck the rest of the season, keep your head up.

2 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

What a pathetic display by my team. Sorry we could not give you a better game. 

I was disappointed as you were. I thought they would score much more on our D and now see this game as a misleading result that could affect us going into next weeks game.  Injuries can really take a toll on a team and unfortunately it's the falcons turn for this.  No fan likes when this happens, but most experience this eventually.   Maybe this game will wake up the falcons, think positive

I feel like Conner should probably embrace the "survivor" tag instead of shun in. I get why he doesn't like it but, morph it. Did you see him on a few of those runs today shrugging ppl off, then getting a 1 yard carry followed by a 6 or 7 yard carry and significant receptions? The dude truly is a survivor on the field, he just doesnt know when to give up, i love it!

Archived