GDT Week #5 Steelers vs. Falcons

Steeler Hitman

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I noticed that they went with Fort when Vince went down. 

maybe Fort knew the playbook better or is better at run D. I expect Thomas to do well, and should be enough to replace VW.  Like VW as a reserve, but think Thomas can offer more as a starter, especially with his speed for covering TE's and blitzing. His run D I am not sure about yet.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I thought Allen should have made the team, instead of coty , but we knew burns was a starter no matter what being a colbert RD1 pick.  Allen could also cover TE's, him and Thomas so there is potential there. 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

I went over to the falcons forum and noticed it is practically dead, with minimal activity. They must have nice weather and or a good team. I was shocked when I saw that. 

Well their record is one and three so how good they are I don't know offensively they are a force to be reckoned with defensively they are terrible

23 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

We just lost Grady Jarrett. Our D will literally be swiss cheese. 

We get it, your D is better than the Steelers.  No need to brag.   

On 2018-10-02 at 3:18 PM, jebrick said:

The key is can Thomas or Fort cover.  Can they drop back deep enough to cover.  VWilliams can't and teams are picking on him.

Thomas has speed almost that of Shazier, so the range is there.  I don't know if he has good coverage skills but at least he has a chance, if he gets to play.  VW can't? Then sign him to a longterm deal, and listen to williams claim this will be a top D. NO kidding, thats what he thought (Vince said that) and look at how bad this D is. 

Archived