Steeler Hitman

On 10/5/2018 at 11:44 AM, jebrick said:

Defense thru week 4...

Pts/Dr... 18th
TOs/Dr... 12th
Yds/Dr... 17th

Pretty much average.

Offense is more of a problem

That doesn't prove anything against what I said about the defense getting worse every year because they have.  The offense is worse THIS year than the offense has been in previous years.  The Defense has, talent wise, gotten progressively worse and more importantly has not gotten progressively better by any significant measure.  Imo, it'll be much easier for the offense to improve immediately than the defense because the offense actually has enough talent.

The only advantage the Steelers have is Home field. As bad as the Falcons Defense has played they have some talent there (Beasley, McKinley and Trufant). At best the Defenses are a push. While the Steelers Offense can hang with the best in the League when it's clicking you never know what you're gonna get. I expect the Falcons Offense to be the better of the two. A 3 WR set of JJ, Sanu and Ridley puts Haden Burns and Sensebaugh/Sutton on the field for the majority of the game. With little to no pass rush, that's gonna be a problem. Is there such a thing as a 3-4 Tampa 2 cause those CBs are gonna need some help. I'd like to see what Thomas can offer but my guess is Fort starts and they run their traditional Defense. It may sound pessimistic but I think it takes at least 1 big play from the Defense (i.e. a TD) to win this game.   

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I wont get to see the game at all..apparently theyre airing the Giants game instead.

Same here.  NFL is the worse when it comes to watching the game anywhere at anytime.  I did NBA's league pass for 1 team, $40 and got to watch every Sixers game on TV or Streaming.  Also got access to radio feeds.

Archived