GDT Week #5 Steelers vs. Falcons

Steeler Hitman

3 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Dear Lord. Red is starting.

The options here are a special teamer journeyman in Fort, a guy who should only be a special teamer and who isn't athletic enough for the modern game in Red, and...a UDFA.

It's a pretty ugly set of options. Thomas is the mystery  box that we don't know sucks.

Conner was successful last drive, so I expect that in this situation they're going to come out in a jumbo set and try to run it. Go nowhere on first down, then go empty set on second and long before a third and long screen. Falcons ball back right where they left off.

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

The options here are a special teamer journeyman in Fort, a guy who should only be a special teamer and who isn't athletic enough for the modern game in Red, and...a UDFA.

It's a pretty ugly set of options. Thomas is the mystery  box that we don't know sucks.

Give me the mystery box. We don't know if it sucks yet. 

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Hopefully this will help them see the importance of depth at Linebacker. No reason to not have pursued a COMPETENT replacement to Shazier so that Vinny could be relegated to the bench. Bostic is just a Vinny clone so bringing in Bostic and the guy who is in Washington now would've been good.

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Conner was successful last drive, so I expect that in this situation they're going to come out in a jumbo set and try to run it. Go nowhere on first down, then go empty set on second and long before a third and long screen. Falcons ball back right where they left off.

Good guess BUT they executed. 

Archived