Colts “injury report” for Thursday

Wyld Stallyns

- HB Robert Turbin returned (4 game suspension) to the team today, the Colts will have a roster exemption for him for a little while but would need to activate him if he is to play Thursday 

- Colts officially announced the signing of LB Skai Moore and TE Eric Swoope (both cut Friday) to the practice squad. I’m still trying to figure out why we cut Swoope to elevate TE Mo Alie-Cox to play against Houston. 

- it’s a good thing this was a walk through and not a practice considering Wilson, Moore and Hairston all sat out. That meant Desir, Milton, Maulet and Lenzy Pipkins were the only available CBs (not like we had any healthy WRs/TEs anyways. 

- Kenny Moore isn’t likely to clear the concussion protocol in time to play, Castonzo should probably be held out to hopefully be ready for the Jets next week and maybe enough people will be ready to field a team this week? 

Hopefully Leonard at least plays (mainly just because I think he'll need 16 games of production to have a chance at beating Derwin James for DROY lol). 

We just don't have the depth to be able to overcome many injuries.  We better heal up or this season could get ugly fast.  Let's just say I'm glad I'm a draft fiend.

on top of these moves yesterday the Colts waived HB Jeremy McNichols and signed HB Johnathan Williams to the practice squad.

With the way things have gone this year with Muhammed and Carroll Phillips getting brought up from the practice squad and getting playing time over Basham it’s no surprise he got cut. I’m not sure if Basham gets signed to the practice squad or just Muhammed but this might be the last straw.  

15 hours ago, bananabucket said:

Hopefully Leonard at least plays (mainly just because I think he'll need 16 games of production to have a chance at beating Derwin James for DROY lol). 

We just don't have the depth to be able to overcome many injuries.  We better heal up or this season could get ugly fast.  Let's just say I'm glad I'm a draft fiend.

With Skai Moore getting brought up from the practice squad I think Leonard might not be able to play

Archived