Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Week 5 Dolphins @ Bengals

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I heard there was a game this sunday between two 3-1 teams

Yeah Im lazy, deal with it.

"EXPERT PICKS"

johndeere1707 - Bengals 17-13
INbengalfan - Bengals 37-20
TheVillain112 - Bengals 27-20
Futbudds - Bengals 42-27
MrCincinnati - Bengals 20-7

Edited by MrCincinnati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be at the game. Last game I went to was the opener last year vs. Baltimore. I pray that I don’t witness that embarrassment ever again. 

 

Anywho I think it will be our first “low scoring” game of the year 

CIN- 17

MIA- 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I’ll be at the game. Last game I went to was the opener last year vs. Baltimore. I pray that I don’t witness that embarrassment ever again. 

 

Anywho I think it will be our first “low scoring” game of the year 

CIN- 17

MIA- 13

No.  The team is finally home after three weeks.  Finally play a game that's not on Thursday night.  Solar Andy puts four quaters together.

 

Bengals 37

Miami 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

No.  The team is finally home after three weeks.  Finally play a game that's not on Thursday night.  Solar Andy puts four quaters together.

 

Bengals 37

Miami 20

I have to agree here.  MIA just gave up 37 to a NE team fielding a WR corp of crap and more crap.  There are points to be had here.

Also, one football given for "Solar Andy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theJ said:

I have to agree here.  MIA just gave up 37 to a NE team fielding a WR corp of crap and more crap.  There are points to be had here.

Also, one football given for "Solar Andy".

Yeah.  Solar Andy is my name for him.  Ironically, believe it or not, "Solar Andy" is 0-1 (unless they played with the roof open Sunday).  Inside against the Colts and Falcons, TNF at home, plus the Carolina loss on a Sunday afternoon game outside.

 

Who woulda thunk it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Yeah.  Solar Andy is my name for him.  Ironically, believe it or not, "Solar Andy" is 0-1 (unless they played with the roof open Sunday).  Inside against the Colts and Falcons, TNF at home, plus the Carolina loss on a Sunday afternoon game outside.

 

Who woulda thunk it?

Gingervitus is a curse sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Yeah.  Solar Andy is my name for him.  Ironically, believe it or not, "Solar Andy" is 0-1 (unless they played with the roof open Sunday).  Inside against the Colts and Falcons, TNF at home, plus the Carolina loss on a Sunday afternoon game outside.

 

Who woulda thunk it?

Fluorescent Andy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel good about this matchup in multiple spots.

 

Bengals DTs vs Dolphins interior OL

AJ Green vs anybody

Gio vs our LBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Gio vs our LBs

Joe Mixon should be back too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

I don't feel good about this matchup in multiple spots.

 

Bengals DTs vs Dolphins interior OL

AJ Green vs anybody

Gio vs our LBs

Start Mike Geseicki in fantasy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 - 20 Bengals.

The Dolphins injuries seem like they would help us a good deal in this game.  They lost some talent on the DL, so hopefully our subpar OL won't get beat up too much. They also just lost their Center for the year, so they are on essentially a PS center who isn't very good.  Hopefully Geno goes off in this game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Hopefully Geno goes off in this game

If Geno plays even better than he has weeks 1-4, then Ryan Tannehill may want to take out extra disability insurance before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Matt Burke leave to be their defensive coordinator?  if so, I think Dalton might really go off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mixon isn't cleared as of Wednesday.  Any word on how Gio is doing after getting banged up last week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Mixon isn't cleared as of Wednesday.  Any word on how Gio is doing after getting banged up last week?

Thought Mixon was practicing today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×