Week 5 Dolphins @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I’ll be at the game. Last game I went to was the opener last year vs. Baltimore. I pray that I don’t witness that embarrassment ever again. 

Anywho I think it will be our first “low scoring” game of the year 

CIN- 17

MIA- 13

No.  The team is finally home after three weeks.  Finally play a game that's not on Thursday night.  Solar Andy puts four quaters together.

Bengals 37

Miami 20

8 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

No.  The team is finally home after three weeks.  Finally play a game that's not on Thursday night.  Solar Andy puts four quaters together.

Bengals 37

Miami 20

I have to agree here.  MIA just gave up 37 to a NE team fielding a WR corp of crap and more crap.  There are points to be had here.

Also, one football given for "Solar Andy".

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I have to agree here.  MIA just gave up 37 to a NE team fielding a WR corp of crap and more crap.  There are points to be had here.

Also, one football given for "Solar Andy".

Yeah.  Solar Andy is my name for him.  Ironically, believe it or not, "Solar Andy" is 0-1 (unless they played with the roof open Sunday).  Inside against the Colts and Falcons, TNF at home, plus the Carolina loss on a Sunday afternoon game outside.

Who woulda thunk it?

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Yeah.  Solar Andy is my name for him.  Ironically, believe it or not, "Solar Andy" is 0-1 (unless they played with the roof open Sunday).  Inside against the Colts and Falcons, TNF at home, plus the Carolina loss on a Sunday afternoon game outside.

Who woulda thunk it?

Gingervitus is a curse sometimes

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Who woulda thunk it?

Fluorescent Andy?

27 - 20 Bengals.

The Dolphins injuries seem like they would help us a good deal in this game.  They lost some talent on the DL, so hopefully our subpar OL won't get beat up too much. They also just lost their Center for the year, so they are on essentially a PS center who isn't very good.  Hopefully Geno goes off in this game...

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Hopefully Geno goes off in this game

If Geno plays even better than he has weeks 1-4, then Ryan Tannehill may want to take out extra disability insurance before the game.

Archived