Week 5 Dolphins @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

Couple of things I noticed re-watching this game:

1. On the 95 yard TD drive, Hardy Nickerson and A. Washington were playing.  Both got abused all the way down the field.
  2. We were able to move the ball well, but negative plays (holding, false starts, sacks) seemed to kill a lot of drives.

Unfortunately, I don't see us fixing #1 or #2 in the near future...

18 hours ago, Anonymous3 said:

This was one of the most impressive wins I can remember. Sure Gase/Tannehill gifted us some beauties, but a comeback win like this is unheard of for us. I was at the SD game like ten years ago when we blew a similar lead to young Rivers and LT. This team reminds me a lot of the Cardiac Cats season, though we're definitely better this year than that team was. I was at the ESPN Club at Disney watching this surrounded by Dolphins fans and at halftime I warned them it was far from over. I was drinking the tears of Dolphins' fans (or Bud Light, not sure) come 4:30. Then stumbled into Epcot and finished off a great Sunday.

I was at that game...still had season tickets then and we took a friend that is a Chargers fan with us.

I was giving him so much chit in the first half.. he just sat there quiet the whole time and then..well you know

He was drinking those Bengals tears (or Bud Light) in.. it was awful.

your experience sounds like so much more fin.

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Couple of things I noticed re-watching this game:

1. On the 95 yard TD drive, Hardy Nickerson and A. Washington were playing.  Both got abused all the way down the field.
  2. We were able to move the ball well, but negative plays (holding, false starts, sacks) seemed to kill a lot of drives.

Unfortunately, I don't see us fixing #1 or #2 in the near future...

#2 yeah i agree.  As for #1, Burfict only played 50% of the snaps last Sunday.  I expect him to play damn near 100% this week against the Steelers.  Not sure the result will change, but i don't think you'll see Nickerson out there much, if at all, on defense.

5 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I was at that game...still had season tickets then and we took a friend that is a Chargers fan with us.

I was giving him so much chit in the first half.. he just sat there quiet the whole time and then..well you know

He was drinking those Bengals tears (or Bud Light) in.. it was awful.

your experience sounds like so much more fin.

The only thing I remember about that Chargers game, besides the utter collapse, was the 6'2 athletic girl (looked like a beach volleyball player) dressed only in a Chargers bikini, despite the cold temps ( a December game, I believe).  That could make me a Chargers fan, if even for only a day.

Archived