~ GDT: Sunday Night Football // The Redballs @ The BOBs

WizardHawk

NFL-Preseason-Week-4-Dallas-Cowboys-at-H

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
TV: NBC - 7:00

Last week for Dallas.....

- The Cowboys jumped on my back and were carried to an amazing GDT VICTORY!!! Yay Dallas!!! Yay Me!!!!
- SuperDak looked like an actual NFL QB.
- Zeke ate. Then ate some more.
- DLaw  DLaw'd

Last week for Houston...

- Deshaun Watson scored 48.72 pts for my fantasy team!! Yay Deshaun!! Yay Me!!
- DeAndre vs Byron Jones gonna be good.
- Sorry Tyron....JJ Watt is back. 

- Who feels their team gets embarrassed the most on national TV ?
- Who wants who gone the most ? Dallas and Linehan or Houston and O'Brien ?

@ET80 @Pastor Dillon  @Texansfan713 @bananabucket @Blackstar12 @Apollo Stallion @jch1911 @mse326 @amazingandre @AkVerse47

43 minutes ago, D82 said:

I think we can win this one...but a lot of that depends on how Linehan decides to draw up the game plan. 

?????? of course we can win this one. I know we have low standards here lately, but we have a damn good defense! We have a MVP level player in Zeke (ya happy Daboys) and DANG underrated QB, who, like myself is Resilient to his critics.

Let's Go Dallas babay..

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

NFL-Preseason-Week-4-Dallas-Cowboys-at-H

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
TV: NBC - 7:00

Last week for Dallas.....

- The Cowboys jumped on my back and were carried to an amazing GDT VICTORY!!! Yay Dallas!!! Yay Me!!!!- Applause

- SuperDak looked like an actual NFL QBShocked

- Zeke ate. Then ate some more. Dancing

- DLaw  DLaw'd  Laughing

Last week for Houston...

- Deshaun Watson scored 48.72 pts for my fantasy team!! Yay Deshaun!! Yay Me!!
- DeAndre vs Byron Jones gonna be good.
- Sorry Tyron....JJ Watt is back. 

- Who feels their team gets embarrassed the most on national TV ?
- Who wants who gone the most ? Dallas and Linehan or Houston and O'Brien ?

good post

20 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

?????? of course we can win this one. I know we have low standards here lately, but we have a damn good defense! We have a MVP level player in Zeke (ya happy Daboys) and DANG underrated QB, who, like myself is Resilient to his critics.

Let's Go Dallas babay..

I just don't know what to expect week to week xD

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Who feels their team gets embarrassed the most on national TV ?

It's kinda standard for Houston to poop the bed on National TV. 

Dallas wins 2-0. Bill O'Brien misreads the schedule and assume the game is in Dallas. The Texans will be patiently waiting in Jerruhworld for nine hours, wondering why it's so empty. Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins will play catch on the sideline, JJ Watt will save a kitten from a tree, and Jadevion Clowney will eat said kitten, claiming the tree gives the kitten "better flavor". Will Fuller pulls a hamstring while sitting on the bus to the stadium.

Officials give Houston a few hours to fly back, but Romeo Crennell can't make it through the security check at Dallas Love Field, because he refused to throw away his Arnold Palmer Half and Half. ("I paid $2.49 for this can of half and half that plainly states it's $0.99, I better get my $2.49 back. No, no...ok, can I speak to you supervisor? I wanna speak to a supervisor...") Dallas is then awarded the 2-0 victory, as per league rules for forfeitures. Zeke Elliot then hits up The Men's Club on Westheimer, where he's greeted by The Men's Club Ambassador Lisa Ann (no, seriously - she's the official Ambassador for The Men's Club in Houston, does weekly "shows" there).

After the game, Bill O'Brien is asked about the travel snafu. "Hey, you know... it's not my job to schedule flights. It's not my job to know the schedule." 

Impressed by his savvy in dealing with the Crennell airport fiasco, Bob McNair gives O'Brien a seven year extension and insists that he takes over flight scheduling duties.

Meanwhile, Lisa Ann still refuses to return my phone calls. I am sad, yet again.

17 minutes ago, D82 said:

I just don't know what to expect week to week xD

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

We seem to be rotating weekly. So going with the trend, this will be a down week for the Boys. 

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

well if you aim low, it will be less disappointing I guess.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bb2e28f6930327a51

1 hour ago, ET80 said:
1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'll take O'Brien for Jason Garrett and throw in Scott Lineahan for a bag of chips

No take backs. NO TAKE BACKS.

Member when Texas was a football state? 

I member. 

I guess UT is maybe on the upswing. 

And we always have the HS ranks. 

Kill me. 

Archived