~ GDT: Sunday Night Football // The Redballs @ The BOBs

WizardHawk

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Member when Texas was a football state? 

I member. 

I guess UT is maybe on the upswing. 

And we always have the HS ranks. 

Kill me. 

Pat Mahomes went to Tech. That's gotta be worth something. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Pat Mahomes went to Tech. That's gotta be worth something. 

Ahh yes, that time that Texas Tech had two bonafide super star QBs (one from Austin) and the Longhorns were starting nobodies. 

I already said kill me. But no, you just wanted to pour more salt in the wound. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ahh yes, that time that Texas Tech had two bonafide super star QBs (one from Austin) and the Longhorns were starting nobodies. 

Remember that time where UT said "thanks but no thanks" to RG3, Case Keenum and Andrew Luck? They went all in on Case McCoy (Colt's little bro). That worked out, right?

Fun times. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Remember that time where UT said "thanks but no thanks" to RG3, Case Keenum and Andrew Luck? They went all in on Case McCoy (Colt's little bro). That worked out, right?

Fun times. 

Its truly amazing to me that Texas has produced the most QBs in the NFL and absolutely none of them went to the school named "Texas". Thats a level of ineptitude that you have to strive for. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its truly amazing to me that Texas has produced the most QBs in the NFL and absolutely none of them went to the school named "Texas". Thats a level of ineptitude that you have to strive for. 

It's really frustrating as a UT fan...

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I really can't figure it out for the life of me. It seems as if every QB since VY/Titans QB has been cursed at the next level (and Titans QB wasn't exactly a stud at the next level following his rookie season). I had high hopes for Garrett Gilbert a long time ago, but I know better now. Shane Bruchele also gave me hope, but that's not happening...

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well Tech had Baker Mayfield, and then he lost his job to Davis Webb(Eli's backup for the giants) and transferred. Webb then lost his job to Mohomes.   So 3 NFL QBs if you count Webb.

21 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

We are up and down. This is our down week. Coming off a win is never good for this group for whatever reason. And the Texans beat us on September 8, 2002. So we definitely lose this one. 

16 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Houston simply doesnt win big prime time games, unless they are against the Bengals. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the battle of "My team sucks worse" is off to the races. Rowdy, riding his majestic stallion, is off to an early lea....... Wait a  minute is that a Houston Moo Moo gaining - - And the Horn-boys have taken the lead. 

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the battle of "My team sucks worse" is off to the races. Rowdy, riding his majestic stallion, is off to an early lea....... Wait a  minute is that a Houston Moo Moo gaining - - And the Horn-boys have taken the lead. 

It was a pretty big prime time game in 2002!! They shat on my heart.

Archived