NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

That's not quite it we will still have a good offense, but it is a lot harder to be a great offense when is not proper role play as mixed in. Perfect example is while I like Jaylen Brown better than OG, OG might be better suited to fit our cause than Jaylen brown just an example

Alright I can understand that to an extent. It seemed like a flimsy complaint about too many good offensive players it’s killing the offense. 

I don’t think Brown and OG are night and day players in terms of quality but they were both basically supposed to be 5th options on offense and OG was exactly that last season while injuries forced Brown up the food chain and he had to grow and do more now it’s morw difficult to revert back down I suppose. 

14 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

That's not quite it we will still have a good offense, but it is a lot harder to be a great offense when is not proper role play as mixed in. Perfect example is while I like Jaylen Brown better than OG, OG might be better suited to fit our cause than Jaylen brown just an example

This is the most first world basketball problem ever.

"We have too much premier talent"

I mean they are both plus defenders. Brown is a bit bigger and stronger and both pretty good not great shooters however Brown is much more advanced offensively overall both being more polished before and also getting more opportunities last year to grow in that regard while OG remains basically just a shooter most of the time. 

Archived