NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

honestly the heart & soul of this team right now lol. he's the emotional leader. playing his *** off on D. hope they re-sign him just because he's such a great guy. 

I’m somewhat surprised to hear a completely positive report as mental errors and inconsistency plagued him in Toronto but man he is fun when he gets it going sorry D Rose but my boy TRoss had the most Wildly unexpected 50 point game in nba history and I loved it (I think we lost that game but who cares) Good stuff. 

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

34 mins and only 4 shots for Ayton??

In the meantime M Bridges goes 4-5 from 3

Yeah he wasn’t looking for his shot, normally we run a few plays for him too to get down low but for some reason didn’t.

Either way Ayton was huge with 8 rebs, 6 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks so it’s nice to see him impact the game in ways other than scoring.

Oh and Mikal is niceeee. So long on defense, gets his hands on so many balls it’s crazy. And that shot is smooth too. 

He cant create for himself really but he is clearly that 3rd piece next to Booker and Ayton. We should trade Josh Jackson before he loses all his value. 

Would Brooklyn take Jackson for DLo?

40 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Yeah he wasn’t looking for his shot, normally we run a few plays for him too to get down low but for some reason didn’t.

Either way Ayton was huge with 8 rebs, 6 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks so it’s nice to see him impact the game in ways other than scoring.

Oh and Mikal is niceeee. So long on defense, gets his hands on so many balls it’s crazy. And that shot is smooth too. 

He cant create for himself really but he is clearly that 3rd piece next to Booker and Ayton. We should trade Josh Jackson before he loses all his value. 

Really that confident Jackson is a bust already?

40 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really that confident Jackson is a bust already?

He can't shoot but he thinks he's Kobe.

He can't create without turning it over.

He doesn't play defense.

Idk maybe it's the Suns but good god he looks terrible. Mikal Bridges has been 100x better than Jackson so far. The biggest issue with Jackson is he doesn't know his role, and he's too damn skinny right now. Can't play through contact at all. He's almost unplayable right now.

What I don't want is for him to continue sucking and losing all his trade value. DLo isn't a great fit next to Booker but is far better than Isaiah Canaan and would give us another scoring threat and a floor spacer which we need. I would probably even attach the Milwaukee 1st if we had to.

I also wish we would play Melton more but oh well.

Russell | Canaan | Okobo
Booker | Melton
Ariza | Bridges
Warren | Anderson
Ayton | Holmes

That would be a fun team to watch every night and they could compete every night as long as they stay healthy.

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

He just needs to retire tbh 

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

Seriously, what happened to this guy?  When he was in college, he was a pretty good shooter.  I've never seen anything like this ever.

It's insane dude. He's horrible. This dude was a bonafide #1 overall pick. It was not a weak class with a couple guys who could have gone number one like with Anthony Bennett....Fultz had real hype and had results to back it up. 

2 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I really wanted a Rozier for Mikal swap. 

and why would trading one "bust" for another be good?

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I really wanted a Rozier for Mikal swap. 

and why would trading one "bust" for another be good?

Yeah I'd much rather gamble on Jackson than Russel at this point. And I was a HUGE Russel fan going into that draft. 

Archived